• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

watch ur asses before u speak :@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i agree that religion is the most important
but there is no room for debates
and u know what
i think admin will move this topic

Reaction score
Hey, I say, though you guys are getting along pretty well I'd like to jump in...

Carry has almost covered everything of importance but I'd like to add a few more....

First of all Ultima ... the religion you have faced thoroughly I presume is Hinduism ... the very reason your mind id marred by misconceptions about religion ... it is a religion, pardon me, which is as far away from the human instincts as possible. Any logical mind would not accept it and so you did not....

When religion and life are segregated into compartments by any phenomenon of living, the logical mind does-not accept the xtreme of the two faced life it has to live ... most people choose secularism over religion as it satisfies there need for a, seemingly, satisfactory life....

Islam is totally different, it is not a religion with the modern definition of the term; it is in fact a code of life; every thing from studying, praying, laughing, crying, loving, even mating is an act if worship in our religion, if done with the right intentions. No human instinct is neglected or forbidden, without a concrete reason, behind it. No human is less than any other in the world or in the Hereafter on the basis of anything which is not under his control(eg; race, creed, color, physical appearance etc). It is the only phenomenon in the world which is right, yes right, because it alone satisfies the human mind.....

What has the newly founded rule-of-the-world given us. The world is in a worst case it has ever been. You speak about freedom of speech; "THE WEST GIVES FREEDOM OF INSULT WHILE ISLAM GIVES FREEDOM FROM INSULT". Your concepts are the disastrous after-effects of the Media.You should know the people who scream about liberty, have penalized the "Disregardful" mention of the Holocausts, whats that, huh....

And about the rest of the things you said. Darwinism is falling to rumbles by science itself, as Carry mentioned science is being linked with religion everyday passing as each verse of the Quran, are being verified by science.

Science is a noble field of attaining knowledge in as it verifies the eternity of a one Supernatural Power, and that is why I study it it, dude, so that I understand my Creator better. Your views about religion are not what you have seen with your eyes, our heard in reality but what you saw on 'the news'...."The freedom of press is Freedom for those who control the press to lie"

Reaction score
Carry said:
u shud really do alot of research before u speak @ ultime....i totally agree with the others..and feel sorry for how blind u are.
u said in childrens stories are good morals...where did the morals come from??..it came from the teachings of religion..
not only Islam but every religion has its goods and wrongs stated..that is how it was learnt...
and newsflash for u...that science and Islam goes hand in hand...those things written 1000ds of years ago are coming to pass...
did u know that in our religion it was told there will be more planets and they were discovered..now tell me...thousands of years ago was this all jus sumthn written??...it was sent from God..
and yea...we are not created by chance...from ONE reaction???all the species exist...soo if u do believe in evolution..we come from apes...how come apes still exist??...isnt it supposed to be survival of the fittest??..and how come after all these years..apes havent learnt to talk yet??..arent they supposed to be evolving???
it is stated in Islam we humans are the best of all creations from Allah..
the scientific facts stated in the Quran are coming to pass and will yet come..
did u know that from the moon astornauts saw two bright spots on earth that was the Holy MAkkah and Madinah....
im sure u will be thinkin light intensity...but im sure Los Angeles is called the city of lifgts for sum reason...how come a bright spots aint seen from there??..
we believe in a heaven and hell...that is not a fairytale story....we believe in something....and the hereafter can BARELy be imagined...it is not as easy as u make it seem... clouds and stuff
what do u believe will happen to u after death?..u will live for a few 60 or 70 years and after u die..ull just vanish????
and it was not a medeivel thing...i jus said it ...cuz i dont want to be rude in the forum.
in our religion we respect all other religion...is that something bad???....u talk about freedom of speech...so making fun of something is freedom of speech...i cud insult u aloot ryt now and jus say..freedom of speech..but it aint right in the end..
freedom of speech...ask questions..and get answers..pictures and all that..jus soo LAME!!
finally i dont think anybody died because they couldnt go to fb...fb learnt its lesson..
like how ppl make fun of religion we cud make fun of athists..and u will be ok with that...u cud choose to ignore or take action...and Pakistan took action...
ciao to all... :cool:

aala yaar.....it was surely awesome.... :cool: :cool:
but masla ye hai kay isko phir bhee samaj nai aani....religion ko samajnay kay liye kisi religion ka hona parta hai.. :|

@ultima: if u're still having probz, leme finish wid my exams on 11th.....tmhari tabiyat sai tarah saaf karun gaa.. :D :D

Reaction score
@ultima: one more question!!
u say that u will get kind of vanished after death?? hah??
tell me, a man here kills 100 people and spends his life in fun by doing all kinds of atrocities and bad stuff , another one lives a peaceful life,n for example if the court doesnt catches the bad guy, who do u think had a beter tym??
surely the bad one did have a batter time..!!
will they then meet the same end?? shdnt the bad one get some punish in the end??
probably, u'll b thinking that its just a way of life, some benefit from it, some suffer!!

THINK OVER IT, WEN U R ON UR BED AND GOING TO SLEEP!!

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
i think admin will move this topic

he shdnt!!
i think that he knows the consequences of some people not reading whats in here!! :oops:

@Ayesha: good jaab lady!! :lol:

Reaction score
I know the typical athiest answer, Mista;
Good person *will have peace of mind: Reward*
Bad person"will never have peace of mind: punishment*
Thats all ! And the world seems happy enough with the conclusion.
P.S. I had an atheist friend who gave this conclusion...

Reaction score
Carry u r the one who needs to a lot of research.
i cannot even believe how blind u are nd u r calling me blind, pathetic u
first of all... humans are apes.. we are not descendant form the the current monkeys. but we both have common ancestor and we went different path around 16 million years ago. and this my friend is supported by evidence. :p EOA . just do some research in this area plz.

religion and science did not go in hand in hand. and cannot go hand in hand.. historically.. science has been suppressed accusing of witchcraft nd playing with god. if religion didn't exist, we would be ten generations ahead in technology. and come on! dont give me predictions. scientist have been doing so accurately for long time.

nd those places you are talking about!..dude their structure is made from white marbles.nd there is light shone on them.. wht u expect to see if u view from top?

Yes i never denied the fact tht you get some good morals from these religious books but there are lot of ridiculous things written in it.. i have read bible and gita but have only looked at quotations from scripts from .. but yea i do find them in all of these books. i will fully read tht book this year also.
heaven nd hell are created artificiality to create hope and fear in peoples minds, nothing more.

Yep u will vanish. ur body will either degrade or will be burnt. ur conscious is just channels of nerve impulses and will be off as soon as u die.. nd its not my opinion. its simple fact. U r being denial and trying to find false hope .as if ur current life is just to prepare u for after death.

lol i am sure no one died not going to fb.. i am just laughing at tht act.

ZZzz putting everything to simply god made it.. is simply plain dumb,

i cannot believe after all this scientific discoveries nd soo much advancement in theories from evidence. tht majority of ppl still believe in something superstitious. I really feel sorry for them.

lol society determines whts good or bad mista.. thts how it is everything in life is not fair. think about it.

and u avesha..loooooool...
Ayesha said:
. it is a religion, pardon me, which is as far away from the human instincts as possible. Any logical mind would not accept it and so you did not....
I aggree on u with this one lol .u urself are saying ppl who believe in religion is illogical..i have nothing more to say on u in this matter. have fun being illogical aka dumb
if u live solely on instinct.. u will be no more than those animals.. logical thinking is how we have come this far.. nd how we have become the dominant species..
my concepts are from evidence... at least not from those random thinking.. media gives religious elements equally as it gives scientific elements. maybe its tht disastrous effect u are talking about media u r suffering.

if u are studying science just to know the creator better... i am afraid u are studying it for the wrong reason.

Reaction score
u are soo hopeless....it is not predictions...and can soo many predictions be accurate??...its facts stated...
and what Ayesha meant was about Hinduism..read the entire sentence...

Reaction score
people check Surah Al-Kafirun 109.....
y kabi nai manay gaa..
iskay liye iska deen, hamaray liye hamara deen!! :)

bt iska to deen he nai hai...lolx

Reaction score
lol calling me hopeless..it is again contradicting then.. now u are saying believing in Hinduism is being illogical. nd ur religion is not. ah well ZZzz
well as u are talking about predictions... they were not predictions they were things said in such a vague way tht you can interpret them in anyway you like...in this case you find evidence and try to fit forcefully in wht Quran states.

Reaction score
i think im late, but anyway if u know "summun bukmun umyun fahumlayarjeun" here's an example above!
btw, im with ya mista, these jews really need to b answered!

Reaction score
Ultima Ai said:
lol calling me hopeless..it is again contradicting then.. now u are saying believing in Hinduism is being illogical. nd ur religion is not. ah well ZZzz
well as u are talking about predictions... they were not predictions they were things said in such a vague way tht you can interpret them in anyway you like...in this case you find evidence and try to fit forcefully in wht Quran states.
ok...in the Quran the exact NUMBER of planets is stated....EXACT..not a freakin vauge prediction....
CAn u imagine a world without religion?? total distruction...if religion wasnt there science wud hav destroyed the planet much faster...as SOMe aspects of science is ruining the planet...and NOT ALL...( or u will go on sayin why am i studyin science)..
see....i dun wanna go into the depths of hinduism as it is not my religion...i am not an expert in my own religion and cannot tell u anything wrong...if u want insite on ISalm and see how realistic our religion really is..i suggest u watch DR Zakin naiks videos he has got one that is science and Islam related..and PROVES how they DO go hand in hand...
the Quran is the Word Of Allah(swt)...and it was written by the messenger..( i.e sumone who recieves messeges).Prophet (SAW)
and the Quran contains HARD facts...and not vauge predictions..or jus sumthin written that u can relate to any incidence...it is the TRUTH...
and well its not like Islam is against science..or we are against science..u keep bringing science...cuz well as an aethist u got nothing...actually without science u got nuthn to say..and its not like all the great scientists were aethists or sumthn..
jus tryin to shed some light into ur diluted mind..
well i gotta study...dont wanna waste too much time...i cant type all that comes to my mind....
im with mista too!!..and jazib..:):)..and everyone!!:p

Reaction score
WoW, just wow.. you are soo narrow minded and pathetic

"Seeing faith is shutting the eyes of reason" thts exactly whts happening
quran states there are 7 planets 71:15-16
this is incorrect. there are 8 planets. and btw it doesn't say 7 OTHER planets..
I have looked at lot of other predictions and wht u called HARD FACTS are hilariously pathetic and wrong. is that wht u called truth? loool..believe all u want. while we ascend..
scientist observe..predict..and experiment.. if their prediction fails. they create a new prediction. this way science evolves. exactly opposite as religion
Nothing can be proved, trying to prove how sciencce and religion goes in hand in hand is a useless try.
and yes carry almost all the great modern scientist since as far as 1800s were atheist.
without science pandemic like black plaque would be common. we will again be in the game of survival of the fittest. it was because of reasoning we evolved this far, not because of god. and did u know tht most killings tht have happened is in the name of religion?
what u called everyone is just a fraction of population. lot of people just show in public that they believe in all these bs just to keep u ppl happy.
but there was time when all people believed in this nonsense, it was called the dark ages.

enough said i need to study to.. chem exam tmrw!!!.
i will end my argument here and stating one cruel truth, god doesn't exist.

gl with comeback.. it useless to argue with u.

Reaction score
ok, if i present a hard fact here, kind of a miraculous stuff......will u say that u belive in Allah (the Only God) and His Messenger Muhammad (S.W) ???

Reaction score
For everyone here, we are not starting a debate over whose religion is better.. Because no is going to say here that your religion is better..
@ others who are trying to PROVE Quran correct thorigh science

Quran isnt a scientific book and saying that this is stated in Quran and this also happens in reality isnt tite.. Science is proved by Quran and not Quran by Science..

@Ultima
I donot wish to argue with u .. but what u seem to call PATHETIC and VAGUE predictions, u simply hide urself from truth.. GIve a detailed study, go search on net or if u wish i can post it here what science discovered was already stated in Quran 1400 years ago . !!

And one cruel truth for u as well :

"The saddest moment in an atheist's life is when he is happy and he has no one to thank too :) "

Reaction score
Cmon guys! Why on earth are you wasting your precious time in this...truth comes only to those who seek it, not to those who always ready to deny it. Our Prophet's (S.A.W) uncle Abu Talib loved our prophet all his life. his name meant that he sought the truth but he didn't in reality. Saeed Anwar use to tell Mohammad Yousuf to pray to Allah to show him the right path (when he was a christian). Yousuf sought the truth, Allah gave it to him. Junaid Jamshed sought the truth, Allah gave it to him. Ali Haider sought the truth, Allah gave it to him.....living examples...whoever seeks it will get it. Allah hum sub ko Hidayat day Ameen.

As for the science and Quran. Allah Subahnahu Wa Taa'ala indicated that all this would happen. As for ppl who are quoting ayats around here...pls make very sure that they are right...in the sense that you have actually learned them through the scholars..Quran Is a book with complex meanings...

Reaction score
Cmon guys! Why on earth are you wasting your precious time in this...truth comes only to those who seek it, not to those who always ready to deny it. Our Prophet's (S.A.W) uncle Abu Talib loved our prophet all his life. his name meant that he sought the truth but he didn't in reality. Saeed Anwar use to tell Mohammad Yousuf to pray to Allah to show him the right path (when he was a christian). Yousuf sought the truth, Allah gave it to him. Junaid Jamshed sought the truth, Allah gave it to him. Ali Haider sought the truth, Allah gave it to him.....living examples...whoever seeks it will get it. Allah hum sub ko Hidayat day Ameen.

As for the science and Quran. Allah Subahnahu Wa Taa'ala indicated that all this would happen. As for ppl who are quoting ayats around here...pls make very sure that they are right...in the sense that you have actually learned them through the scholars..Quran Is a book with complex meanings...

Reaction score

As for the science and Quran. Allah Subahnahu Wa Taa'ala indicated that all this would happen. As for ppl who are quoting the meaning of ayats around here...pls make very sure that they are right...in the sense that you have actually learned them through the scholars..Quran Is a book with complex meanings...

Reaction score
The saddest moment in an atheist's life is when he is happy and he has no one to thank too :)
Alaaa yaar ashhadazam! Hahaha!
Yar wese saray us Ultima Ai ki peechay kyun paray ho, uskay kehne se konsa islam khatam hojana hai ya phr hamne islam chor dena hai! Wo to pagal hai, apna waqt to us pe barbad kar ke pagal na bano! :D

Reaction score
shooter said:
The saddest moment in an atheist's life is when he is happy and he has no one to thank too :)
Alaaa yaar ashhadazam! Hahaha!
Yar wese saray us Ultima Ai ki peechay kyun paray ho, uskay kehne se konsa islam khatam hojana hai ya phr hamne islam chor dena hai! Wo to pagal hai, apna waqt to us pe barbad kar ke pagal na bano! :D
i understand urdu but dun know how to talk..:p..but i agree with u here...
@ Mohammad..i agree with u too...that is why i mentioned earlier i am not an expert in my religion...
@ ultima..after the exams check him out and dont just google stuff..he is authentic!!...and stuff on google can be fake..
u said in the 1800 most of the scientist were aethits..prove it...
and im gonna be a scientist...OMG!!..am i gonna be a bad one cuz i hav faith...i wonder WHAT is the difference without it... other than immorality..no limits to wrong..and emptyness
anyways...check this out after exams...
http://www.peacetv.in/sp-dr_zakir.php
and here is a little about him...:)
A medical doctor by professional training, Dr. Zakir Naik is renowed as a dynamic international orator on Islam and Comparative Religion. Dr. Zakir Naik clarifies Islamic viewpoints and clears misconceptions about Islam, using the Qur'an, authentic Hadith and other religious Scriptures as a basis, in conjunction with reason, logic and scientific facts.
and to the rest...we are doing our parts as Muslims..we are to explain and guide...
and i aint here to kow how pathetic and narrow minded i am..(tell that to urself)..
one more thing...dont make science something of the aethists...science belongs to all..
cheers!!..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.