• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

We are hiring :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We need 2 content writers for our news and articles section on our homepage.

The goals are as follows:
> Write medium sized articles 3000-5000 words based on any recent news in educational category or any articles related to educational sector in general
> Write a minimum of 3 articles per week
> Each article should include at least one picture with two-three recommended
> You will be paid per article so you can go higher than minimum requirements subject to quality of articles
> If the news/article is from another site, you can gather more information, rewrite in your own words and include a source at the end for reference

Members with a good background in English can apply by starting a private conversation with me.
Please include your past English grades (if any) and a short sample while applying.

Good luck! (y)
Hello!

I have previous work experience as a medical writer and researcher. This opportunity sounds great.

Let’s connect!

Thank you so much

Reaction score
Hi I am Maha Kashif, student of o level and have experience in content writing also I have attended classes and have done courses in content writing.
Looking forwards to your reply.

Reaction score

> Write medium sized articles 3000-5000 words based on any recent news in educational category or any articles related to educational sector in general
> You will be paid per article so you can go higher than minimum requirements subject to quality of articles
> If the news/article is from another site, you can gather more information, rewrite in your own words and include a source at the end for reference

Members with a good background in English can apply by starting a private conversation with me.
Please include your past English grades (if any) and a short sample while applying.

Good luck! (y)
Hey! I am interested in this job! I’ve been an all A student in English particularly and have been part of school debates and MUN so I’ve much knowledge about educational articles too !! I’ve also written for my school magazines

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
Hi I am Samuel and id really like to apply for this job I have really good English them and would like to present them upon request.
Thanks

Reaction score
Hi, Eman Ali is who I am. I'm an O levels student now enrolled in O2 and would like to work for you. I am qualified for the position since I have experience writing articles for school magazines and various literacy events and competitions. I have written various discussions and other things, and I have earned a medal in the A2Z English writing category. Even though I have experience writing, I would like to improve my abilities and also provide my services, thus I am excited about this possibility. I'm hoping for a favorable response.
Thankyou.

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
Hi, I have great experience and still am working as a content writer with a UAE based firm.

Let's connect!

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello. I am Samiha Awan and I have recently completed my Alevels. I have been working as a freelancer since 2 years on fiverr & upwork. I have been working with SEO tactics in articles as well. I will make sure to provide timely work as per guidelines.

Attachments

• Copy of Copy of Resume.pdf
    78.8 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score

Hello. I am Samiha Awan and I have recently completed my Alevels. I have been working as a freelancer since 2 years on fiverr & upwork. I have been working with SEO tactics in articles as well. I will make sure to provide timely work as per guidelines.

Attachments

• Copy of Copy of Resume.pdf
    78.8 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
Hi. I am A level qualified and I can excel in content writing. I got distinction in English in whole middle east Dubai (I have certificate too) and I did my O levels in English and achieved an A grade.

Reaction score
Hello,
I am interested in this position. I am currently teaching biology to O levels and have experience of creative writing and English teaching in a reputed school. I have also done some freelancing in academic writing.
Regards Uzma

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
Hello, My name is Bisma Jafri, and interested to apply for being a writer here. I am in O3 and I am a very capable person to face whatever tasks I might face further on during the work with you guys.

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)

Reaction score
I am interested. I teach Cambridge Checkpoint and IGCSE Mathematics and Additional Mathematics. I am from Lagos Nigeria.

Reaction score
Hi, Let me know if I can help in any way. I can share some load but not a lot as I am a full-time uni student and I also have 3 part time jobs.

Tot ziens !

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
Heyy my name is Fariya Arshad and I've recently completed my O Level and am currently studying A Level. I'd love to apply for this job!

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
Hello
I am interested but i have no experience for this before
if you guide me I may fulfil your requirements

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)

Hi, I'm interested. I have been doing content writing and academic writing since 2012. Most of my work was for clients on Upwork. Do let me know if this position is still available.

Reaction score
Hello. I am Sangeeta, a Speech and Drama Trainer for the Trinity College Of London. I also moonlight as a Content Writer. Please let me know if the position is still available as well as the way forward. Thank you. Have a great day.

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
I want to apply for this post, I have been teaching English for the past 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.