• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

We need another Xtremepapers contest!!

Reaction score
It has been an year since we had the last contest and I wasn't around at that time so I was hoping that the admin would put forward another contest soon.:)

Reaction score
It has been an year since we had the last contest and I wasn't around at that time so I was hoping that the admin would put forward another contest soon.:)
I don't think the previous winners got their prizes yet

Reaction score
I don't think the previous winners got their prizes yet
Well then the admin should hurry up, and it's not like I'm saying we should have one right now they should organize a new one soon, maybe like after the summer at the start of the school's session.:)

Reaction score
Well then the admin should hurry up, and it's not like I'm saying we should have one right now they should organize a new one soon, maybe like after the summer at the start of the school's session.:)
They releaed the results after so many people protested for it. The devices offered are now outdated (Samsung S3...), and well the winners do deserve their prizes. They havent finished one competition yet, so how can they start another one.

Reaction score
They releaed the results after so many people protested for it. The devices offered are now outdated (Samsung S3...), and well the winners do deserve their prizes. They havent finished one competition yet, so how can they start another one.
Sure, the winners deserve their prizes and the competition has now finished so they should start a new one and I did mention at the start of the school's session so there's still about 2 months left. It's a lot of time to give the winners what they deserve.

Reaction score
hm kai hoati hia is cntest mai
People have to make revision packs on any number of subjects and then post it on xtremepapers. They have to personally make the revision packs and can't simply copy and paste it from the internet. It takes a lot of effort.:)

Reaction score
Yes we havent got our prizes yet but I reckon any of the winner has yet submitted the notes. I'm right now in the midway of my notes completion. I think you did not read that Contest's thread carefully. PlanetMaster told that we would get the most up to date device that would be available at the time of our submission which is S5 for now. :)

Reaction score
Yes we havent got our prizes yet but I reckon any of the winner has yet submitted the notes. I'm right now in the midway of my notes completion. I think you did not read that Contest's thread carefully. PlanetMaster told that we would get the most up to date device that would be available at the time of our submission which is S5 for now. :)
So you were also a winner? Congats!
So wait, how did you win if you haven't submitted your notes yet? :confused:
Cool, i hope he keeps to his promise :)

Reaction score
So you were also a winner? Congats!
So wait, how did you win if you haven't submitted your notes yet? :confused:
Cool, i hope he keeps to his promise :)
Yes. Didnt you see my name? :p
Because notes were to be submitted afterwards. There was a whole university type application process in which many were rejected too. You can refer to the original thread for complete info about the contest.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes. Didn you see my name? :p
Because notes were to be submitted afterwards. There was a whole university type application process in which many were rejected to. You can refer to the original thread about to the competition.
Oh! I wasn't aware that the notes still weren't submitted. That's why I wanted another competition...... Anyway CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) Unfortunately, I just gave my Islamiyat exam this May and won't be needing them anymore.:sick: