• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

websites for notes

Reaction score
Hi .. I've made a website that has combination of points for all igcse and AS LEVEL students .. this enables all students to watch the best notes and youtube videos
Link
Notesguru.net

Reaction score
While I appreciate the effort, there are several problems:

i) Past paper links are dead
ii) Really bad organization
iii) Some links do not work at all
iv) The owners of Znotes have made it clear that their notes are not to be shared directly, instead, the link to them should be given
v) No credits given to original authors.

Reaction score
Hi .. I've made a website that has combination of points for all igcse and AS LEVEL students .. this enables all students to watch the best notes and youtube videos
Link
Notesguru.net

While I appreciate the effort, there are several problems:

i) Past paper links are dead
ii) Really bad organization
iii) Some links do not work at all
iv) The owners of Znotes have made it clear that their notes are not to be shared directly, instead, the link to them should be given
v) No credits given to original authors.

I came across your comment quite fortunately DarkEclipse and signed up to see the resources and sure enough, this person has hot-linked all the notes to his website. Thank you for letting me know.

Saoud, the notes and resources uploaded on Z-Notes are under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please read the license terms here (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) as you are violating them under the term "Attribution". I approve and encourage people to provide links as our main goal is to provide notes and resources to as many people as possible so they can benefit from them but your method of circumventing authors is deplorable.

The main resason i request links to website rather than hot-links is not for credit but more for the fact that ZNotes has resources and articles which may be useful to a visitor. By linking to the website, the visitor can access a wider variety of resources rather than those which you pick and choose. Already I have noticed that you have not included Practical notes for AS chem and without titles, it would be a difficult to understand what resource he is downloading.

On top of this, you have notes and resources from other websites which should be given due credit. Finally, the website is falling apart with difficulties in navigation and an unaesthetic design; please remove the direct links and if you wish, add links to specific pages on the website but that is all I permit.

Reaction score
I came across your comment quite fortunately DarkEclipse and signed up to see the resources and sure enough, this person has hot-linked all the notes to his website. Thank you for letting me know.

Saoud, the notes and resources uploaded on Z-Notes are under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please read the license terms here (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) as you are violating them under the term "Attribution". I approve and encourage people to provide links as our main goal is to provide notes and resources to as many people as possible so they can benefit from them but your method of circumventing authors is deplorable.

The main resason i request links to website rather than hot-links is not for credit but more for the fact that ZNotes has resources and articles which may be useful to a visitor. By linking to the website, the visitor can access a wider variety of resources rather than those which you pick and choose. Already I have noticed that you have not included Practical notes for AS chem and without titles, it would be a difficult to understand what resource he is downloading.

On top of this, you have notes and resources from other websites which should be given due credit. Finally, the website is falling apart with difficulties in navigation and an unaesthetic design; please remove the direct links and if you wish, add links to specific pages on the website but that is all I permit.
Man, your IGCSE Economics notes are useless. no proper explanation of graphs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Man, your IGCSE Economics notes are useless. no proper explanation of graphs.
Are you speaking to me?

The second page of the notes:
2u5yqg7.png

I can count 10 graphs with explanations. However if you consider them useless then that's fine of course, I have uploaded a resource for the benefit of others and those people have found it useful and has benefited them greatly in the exams. If you don't find it useful I really couldn't care less.

Reaction score
Are you speaking to me?

The second page of the notes:
2u5yqg7.png

I can count 10 graphs with explanations. However if you consider them useless then that's fine of course, I have uploaded a resource for the benefit of others and those people have found it useful and has benefited them greatly in the exams. If you don't find it useful I really couldn't care less.
You think 3 or 4 line explanation would giwe you marks? these are just rewision notes not proper notes.

Reaction score
You think 3 or 4 line explanation would giwe you marks? these are just rewision notes not proper notes.
Exactly they remind you of points. At IG Eco you have to know the basic guidelines for an answer which you should then apply to the scenario in the question and then answer it. Ofcourse three bullet points won't give you marks and yes they are revision notes - they are summarized notes - they will never contain large paragraph answers.