• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
XPC'ians ur amazing host is back :p:cool:
But no birthday this time. Today we celebrate our beautiful sweet friends return. Yesh im talking about the one and only fantastic girl :D:D:D:D:D:D
So heres another pary we have organised u are all invited!!!!!!!!
The dear friend of ours has just came back from her stressful exams so I and my co-hosts student8 and Phoenix Blood want you all to join us and welcome her!!!!!!!!!!!
Now without further ado please make urself comfortable and enjoy urself! Hope u all have a great time n pls join me in wishing her!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Lots of love ur host,
Lola_sweet

No rules, no gifts this time just join us to welcome her back!
item-graphic-store9298-image1884.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome back reemy creamy!!!!!!!!!
Missed u a lot sis :D
Hope ur exams went great. May Allah bless u and grant u with success and happiness in ur years to come In Sha Allah :D
Love u sis :love: All the best for ur results and coming exams
Hope u and student8 and Phoenix Blood liked the thread :)
A chocolate cake for ur return only for u and c0-hosts :D (but sharing is caring :LOL::LOL::LOL:)
3-layer-chocolate-wedding-cake.jpg

Reaction score
XPC'ians ur amazing host is back :p:cool:
But no birthday this time. Today we celebrate our beautiful sweet friends return. Yesh im talking about the one and only fantastic girl :D:D:D:D:D:D
So heres another pary we have organised u are all invited!!!!!!!!
The dear friend of ours has just came back from her stressful exams so I and my co-hosts student8 and Phoenix Blood want you all to join us and welcome her!!!!!!!!!!!
Now without further ado please make urself comfortable and enjoy urself! Hope u all have a great time n pls join me in wishing her!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Lots of love ur host,
Lola_sweet

No rules, no gifts this time just join us to welcome her back!
item-graphic-store9298-image1884.jpg
OMG :O
u guys are sooo adorable ♥♥♥
this is amazing.....such an lovely welcome :D
*HUGS* :3

Reaction score
Lola_sweet

*kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses*
*kisses* *kisses*

:X3::ROFLMAO::X3:

Reaction score
Welcome back reemy creamy!!!!!!!!!
Missed u a lot sis :D
Hope ur exams went great. May Allah bless u and grant u with success and happiness in ur years to come In Sha Allah :D
Love u sis :love: All the best for ur results and coming exams
Hope u and student8 and Phoenix Blood liked the thread :)
A chocolate cake for ur return only for u and c0-hosts :D (but sharing is caring :LOL::LOL::LOL:)
3-layer-chocolate-wedding-cake.jpg
i love it <3