• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

wen ur sad

Reaction score
Don't be sad!
You know what i do when I'm sad?

When I'm sad i stop being sad and be awesome instead..... True Story.

Reaction score
One thing I do at times is to think of the 15 year old girl, married with kids, I met once during a trip. I had heard about kids being married by force but actually meeting one just shook me up and brought me back to what are real bad times and the harsh reality. And all those people who've had to fight for what I got entitled to by birth, for instance a home. I read about Liz Murray, Randy Paunsch, etc and then I forget what even put me in a bad mood in the first place.
Thanks again my guardian angels :) No matter what, I know first and foremost I'm a child of God, as is everyone.
Hope that helps at least someone out there!

R

rockincrew

^^old music makes me even more sad

for me wen i get sad i shout at everyone in front of me

Reaction score
^That's just pathetic, why would you shout at others for your own sadness? -.-
2 people, Eminem & Chester Bennington, pull me out of the deepest pits of depression. ALWAYS!

Reaction score
i sleep wen im sad.. sleeping's a cure to all ma prblmx.. n yea music too.. shouting n cryng sumtym help =O

Reaction score
Yaar mein to apni khud ki band bajati hun but this is a very BAD idea..!! :x :oops: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
From what I know, the best way to get over sadness (for girls) is to go shopping :D A new dress or a pair of shoes can really heal your heart.

Reaction score
yup not any ordinary shoes do the magic... stiletto heels r jxt so nyc

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Talking to your friends/Hanging out with them is also not a bad idea .After all, "Her ek FRIEND zarori hota hey." :D :D

Reaction score
Well when ever i'm depressed or pissed at something , i watch comedies . Preferable '' Friends'' . That always tends to cheer me up. By the time i'm done watching an episode i can't remember what got me sad! Instead i start laughing , and family thinks i've lost it! :/