• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

wen ur sad

Reaction score
guys plz tell me wht to do wen u r really sad and just feel like shouting or going to sleep
:bad: :cry:

Reaction score
forget abut it (thing making u sad) ........ read a boook.....watch movie like kung fu panda one :p .....

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
If you feel like sleeping, then what is better than that.
Just jump into your bed, and close your eyes!

:(

Reaction score
BUT PEOPLE DONT SLEEP AT ONCE AND THIS TAKES THEM BACK TO THE THING MAKING THEM SAD

Reaction score
i lock myself and cry really badly
if i cant cry for any reason I want to talk to my best friend ( NIBZ!)

Reaction score
yeh............some people cry and feel relaxed after it....better watch a movie to distract attention.......not an emotional movie but comedy one

Reaction score
But only if you are in constant depression and .......non stop choco consumption...

Reaction score
Take it all out on something. I write all my feelings so that I'm left with nothing inside. Don't let it build up inside you.

Reaction score
well if u live in pakistan go hiking on a mountain, that should get rid of the stress

Reaction score
Sad? I'll tell you what to do?
Lock your room & cry your heart out, don't dare stop those tears rushing towards your eyes & then in solitude, talk to Allah Ta'ala. In moments as such, only He can be your best friend.
Try it out. Trust me, it works!

Reaction score
when i am sad..i just like to be alone..be there in my room crying..i cry a lot but sad tears are very painful i feel like my heart is breaking a part and i just lay in bed and hide under the pillows and pretend everything is okay...but when i feel like i am dieing from the inside..
i sometimes put my headphones on and hear sad songs
and i almost always talk to God..just letting it all out..
lol..am i lil dramatic XD

Reaction score
aquariangurl said:
Sad? I'll tell you what to do?
Lock your room & cry your heart out, don't dare stop those tears rushing towards your eyes & then in solitude, talk to Allah Ta'ala. In moments as such, only He can be your best friend.
Try it out. Trust me, it works!
TRUE!

Reaction score
nothing works...........tears dont come in my eyes........im not able to sleep..............dont hv time for movies with these exams.....cant even study properly!...........feeling weaker day by day........getting hopeless.......and the constant stomach ache :'(

Reaction score
angelgurl said:
nothing works...........tears dont come in my eyes........im not able to sleep..............dont hv time for movies with these exams.....cant even study properly!...........feeling weaker day by day........getting hopeless.......and the constant stomach ache :'(

ojj..but what's wrong..its not oog to continue u on with that feeling...if u don't have anyone to tell ur feeling to..i am here u can PM me or anything..because i know it sux and it feels like the world is just useless and stuff...be strong hang in there we are almost over with these exams and i hope if its not a studying problem that u are able to soon become better..i am sorry that my words are useless and bring no solution
but :)

Reaction score
its something im too shy to pm abt :(
nd i feel like shooting myself :( but i wont im not tht weak