• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

wen ur sad

Reaction score
ViSiOnOfMiNe said:
Well when ever i'm depressed or pissed at something , i watch comedies . Preferable '' Friends'' . That always tends to cheer me up. By the time i'm done watching an episode i can't remember what got me sad! Instead i start laughing , and family thinks i've lost it! :/
U shud be thankful to ALLAH that u jxt cheer up that easily !! :)

Reaction score
I might be late. But to everyone who would be browsing this forum later:

The worst thing to do when you're sad is, locking your self in a room and crying your heart out. It doesn't helps every time, and even if it does you'd still have the remains! The best thing to do when you're sad is: open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living? If not, wipe those tears, get out of that locked room, and achieve what you always wanted. The best pleasure in life is, when someone says 'it's something you can't do'.
Think of all the happy moments and try to smile. Don't numb the pain. Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change. Try to get that change out when you're sad. If life makes you sad, show it thousand reasons to be happy. Because you're the best thing that ever happened to the planet.

When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story! ~Barney Stinson

Cheers!

Reaction score
^ nice i like it :)

No Use To Be Sad Or Angry In Your Life Be Happy For Everything

here are some quotes i made; wish u like it :)

"If you are always angry or sad no one will like you, but wen you are happy,you will find a crowd around you" ;)
""Happiness is the key for a better life"! So show a big smile to everyone u see!!! :D

Reaction score
when the sad moments of life i will turns to hear some musics..it makes me so relaxation...:) :Yahoo!: