• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are your opinions on gay rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
U did not even read them how can u conclude this?.........but who cares what u think
actually i did ... but still i wanna hear it from u .. but seems like u didnt read it urself

hey Ahmed, don't say that, maybe it is true after all
and those people don't necessarily want to "increase vulgarity and obscenity" maybe they're just giving their scientific opinion
even if i were an atheist i would have said the same thing coz even by human intelligence this a hideous act and a horrid crime against nature

Reaction score
He won't agree to u.....he just thinks that I am a pea brain.....he would think the same of u
actually i do not think of u as a pea brain but a genius and expert on homosexuality who i m begging to let me know the facts (typed by her own hands)

Reaction score
ummm , sometimes we need to give science a chance to continue discovering, cause if it is wrong , it may eventually reach the right path, and if it is right, it will give us more knowledge.
I agree with u the subject itself , isn't good and immoral , but u need to give a way for other opinions and let it be

Reaction score
Then blame the nature........
actually i did ... but still i wanna hear it from u .. but seems like u didnt read it urself

even if i were an atheist i would have said the same thing coz even by human intelligence this a hideous act and a horrid crime against nature

Why r u acting in such a harsh way?........I studied it and them came face to face to argue with u.........who r u to contradict me?

Reaction score
okay ahmed and hellcat really, u can stop now, ahmed, u can research it yourself
and hellcat, u put ur opinion , u heard the others, and u judge
End of story

Reaction score
Then blame the nature........

Why r u acting in such a harsh way?........I studied it and them came face to face to argue with u.........who r u to contradict me?

buahahaha .. nature . btw no on is being harsh .. and no one can contradict u coz u stil havnt given any proofs

U r mocking me na?

no .. not at all coz i really really wanna hear it from u

Reaction score
actually i do not think of u as a pea brain but a genius and expert on homosexuality who i m begging to let me know the facts (typed by her own hands)
I am seriously overwhelmed.....ok ahmed..........I will give u clear facts when I get free from a study spell......it's difficult to type too much.....tell me when r u getting free from exams?

Reaction score
now listen, the only two who ever knew how to rap were......tupac shakur (2pac) AND marshall mathers (eminem)....other than that, sorry bro, the artist is a gay homo faggot..........pitbull is a god damned molester EVIDENCE IN HIS SONG (baby ima make u feel so good tonight)
Eeeerrrrr....what?.........

Reaction score
I am seriously overwhelmed.....ok ahmed..........I will give u clear facts when I get free from a study spell......it's difficult to type too much.....tell me when r u getting free from exams?
8th june

Reaction score
now listen, the only two who ever knew how to rap were......tupac shakur (2pac) AND marshall mathers (eminem)....other than that, sorry bro, the artist is a gay homo faggot..........pitbull is a god damned molester EVIDENCE IN HIS SONG (baby ima make u feel so good tonight)
YOU MUST BE TALKING OF THE PART IN WHICH PITBULL IS WITH NEYO AND A GIRL PLANNING ON A gROUP S@# BUT LET ME REMIND YOU THAT IT'S A SONG PITBULL IS STRAIGHT ALSO I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT EMINEM IS THE KING OF RAP BUT PIBULL IS NOT THOUGH HE USES GOOD LOOKS AND TUNES

Reaction score
bitch please, tell me a single song that pitbull recorded without molesting a woman
MR WORLDWIDE ............................... PAUSE ......................... WHERE DO WE GO.................AND BESIDES THIS MEAN
HE IS A PLAYBOY ....................NOT A MOLESTER...HECK

Status
Not open for further replies.