• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are your opinions on gay rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
shut the **** up, im from newzealand so dont judge me ENGLISH IS My FIRST LANGUAGE BIATCH
YEAH YOU DONOT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF MOLESTING OR PLAYBOY......................................HA SHIT

Reaction score
ummm guys, I think u just turned your chat in appropriate,
and @Iee I am , if u don't like it, noone forced u to stay here

Reaction score
go **** urself u ******* shemale that openly talks about gay people
SORRY MAN BUT YOU CANNOT EXCEED ABUSIVE WORDS ...................... IF U WANT TO ....... THAN INBOX IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS......................WHAT DO YOU SAY ONE ON ONE ...............................

Reaction score
hellcat, he's just not worth losing your time over, if he calls someone brave cuase he chose to use his same method, then he;s just one big fool.
and answering him is stooping to his level ,which a decent girl like u wouldn't want
@ Iee I am : please don't bother answering, I don't care two -pence about u and u'll just waste your time cursing someone , who doesn't care, so spare me

Reaction score
yea, and decent girls talk about being gay
okay u started calming down that's good
okay here's the thing, we see lots of issues in this society , and having a nice debate , or expressing ur views doesn't necessarily make u one of them.
we debate crimes , political corruption and other bad issues, does that make us indecent? decency is the way u discuss, to keep ur manners and talk respectfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.