• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are your plans for Summer 2013???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well.... I'm gonna have an awesome summer inshAllah! my maternal aunt's family is coming from USA and her daughters the only girl cousin i have thats really close to my age.... we have already planned all-nighters to talk and watch movies. All of my closest paternal relatives are gonna be coming to PK as well for my cousins wedding so i'll get to see the few cousins i've never met b4, plus the brides younger sister is 2 years older than me and we get along really well! I'm probably gonna go crazy! i'll try to squeeze in some time with my BFF and visit my other friends as well. im gonna swim iA! and eat.......... icecream and mangoes! my aunt has already invited me to her house for a junk week (my moms a doctor.... i hope that explains it!). when my cousins visit my house we might go hiking on a hill park near by! if my chachu's fam decides to go to Lahore (they dont have plans yet .... but i can hope!) i'll go with them so i can meet my othe best friend!. i plan on writing a blog and posting stuff on wattpad! My mom has decided to teach me to cook.... if i have anytime leftover i MIGHT study a little! im also gonna have a competition with my cousin....... we both claim we r wierder than the other.... i hope i win!

Reaction score
SummerPlans.jpg

If u ask me ... Im going to America this year... Im going to Houston and Orlando.... Know any good places there?
Im excited bout the Water Park and Disneyland in Orlando!!
well ive been to California..... USA is an ok place i guess.... if ur gonna live with relatives ask them if they have a library card cuz the public library system is AWESOME! if u have a card u can tell the library online which book u want and if they dont have it they will get it from another library within a few days! that and Disneyland (L.A) and the universal studios theme park were basically the best things about USA. its disneyWORLD in orlando ..... disneyland is in california!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
i was joking :D;)
And it very difficult to make million of dollars by just creating an app which have just learnt :p. It take years :(
that i know....
m saying that im amazed that ur learning android app making at young age...
i usually heared people like you going for hardware courses...

Reaction score
Where am i going? Nowhere other than moving here and there in the same country
What will i do? YouTube , YouTube and YouTube
What will it be like? FUN FUN FUN
since u live in the UAE....
ur whole country is a tourist resort :)
u dont need to go anywhere to spend to vacations.... lolz
id luv to see the Ferrari World in Dubai...
when i went to Dubai was under construction... :(

Reaction score
That is awesome!!!!!! my uncle said i could get an internship at Shifa hospital, but since its gonna be a busy summer, and i still have no idea about my career choice, plus they're not paying so i was like forget it!
we are going to internship as it is necessary and my school will give certificate for that and they are not paying to us!! but it will be a good experience!
I thnk other than shifa, dar ul sukn is a better choice!

Reaction score
we are going to internship as it is necessary and my school will give certificate for that and they are not paying to us!! but it will be a good experience!
I thnk other than shifa, dar ul sukn is a better choice!
i dont know what that is....... well i just searched it up on google so......... i have a busy summer planned out anyway , my cuz is getting married so yeah...... not much time!

Status
Not open for further replies.