• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

what As chapters do come in A2?

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum,dear friends..
I have heard tht when u do A2 ,u should keep in touch with As chapters too....
so please anyone can anyone guide me,that what are those chapters of As ?in bio,chem and physics.
would be very thnkful!

Reaction score
Rahma Abdelrahman

Asalamoalikum ..... In chemistry the calculations (All) + the organic portion complete .....other than that Hess's cycle etc ... In Physics calculations ...... some practical skills ..... thats all ..... Didnot take Biology , so not much awareness on it :p :( sorry about that. These game in my mind right now ...... If i remember more i'll post.

Reaction score
Rahma Abdelrahman

Asalamoalikum ..... In chemistry the calculations (All) + the organic portion complete .....other than that Hess's cycle etc ... In Physics calculations ...... some practical skills ..... thats all ..... Didnot take Biology , so not much awareness on it :p :( sorry about that. These game in my mind right now ...... If i remember more i'll post.
What do u mean by "etc"?
What about Math? P3 and M2?
I am not taking bio either, it was for sara kamal :D
And thanks for ur reply :) :)

Reaction score
What do u mean by "etc"?
What about Math? P3 and M2?
I am not taking bio either, it was for sara kamal :D
And thanks for ur reply :) :)

etc means calculations remaining ones and basic concepts like the inorganic ones. colours and reactions
maths ? nothing much ... M2? didnot take take :p it was S1 OR M1 .... so nothing to remember for this part of maths .... overall in pure the lines chapter of equations and gradients.... trigonometry (very important) .... gimme more topics in AS so that i get it revised in my mind and get to know abut these things :)

and no problem :)

Reaction score
Rahma Abdelrahman

is physics tough ? How can I make it interesting for my self

Reaction score
is physics tough ? How can I make it interesting for my self
I haven't done A2 yet... But AS was difficult, at least for me... To make it easy, I believe the key is to revise each new topic as soon as possible and to make a summary, plus solving a lot of past papers... My problem was that I didn't practise a lot during the year, so although I was alhamdulillah thorough with the topics, it was very tough for me to prepare for the final exams.
Silent Hunter what about A2?

Reaction score
I haven't done A2 yet... But AS was difficult, at least for me... To make it easy, I believe the key is to revise each new topic as soon as possible and to make a summary, plus solving a lot of past papers... My problem was that I didn't practise a lot during the year, so although I was alhamdulillah thorough with the topics, it was very tough for me to prepare for the final exams.
Silent Hunter what about A2?

Do u suggest me the recent Physic Guidebook endorsed by CIE ??
and you say I should do pastpaper,Revise topic daily ??

Reaction score
etc means calculations remaining ones and basic concepts like the inorganic ones. colours and reactions
maths ? nothing much ... M2? didnot take take :p it was S1 OR M1 .... so nothing to remember for this part of maths .... overall in pure the lines chapter of equations and gradients.... trigonometry (very important) .... gimme more topics in AS so that i get it revised in my mind and get to know abut these things :)

and no problem :)
Differentiation and integration
Quadratics and Functions
Vectors
Circular Measure
Series

Reaction score
Do u suggest me the recent Physic Guidebook endorsed by CIE ??
and you say I should do pastpaper,Revise topic daily ??
Which book do u mean? Authors?
Yes a lot of past papers..
I meant for example u finished first chapter, sit down the same day, revise it and make summary... The summary will make it easier to revise the topics quickly before the exams...

Reaction score
Which book do u mean? Authors?
Yes a lot of past papers..
I meant for example u finished first chapter, sit down the same day, revise it and make summary... The summary will make it easier to revise the topics quickly before the exams...

Physics%20Revision%20Guide.jpg

should I take tuitions?

Reaction score
robinhoodmustafa

Just sit down ........ relax...... go through one unit and then close book ........ recall all the read thing sin mind and jot down all formulae on a separate sheet of paper ..... once done through one section ..... close book and do papers...... dont do latest ones ... as most teachers tend to give them as mocks and all that stuff ( exceptions are always there ) ...... tutions ? depends? but i dont think so .... maybe cuz i didnot take any for Olevels or Alevels ..... cuz of lack of awesome teachers as tutors and cuz i enjoy doing the studies myself :p :p ;) :D ...... rest if you dont understand concepts refer to the O/A levels section .... people willing to answer would surly do .... rest consult ur college teacher :D :) :) .... Book ? I used latest one .... dont know anything abut the previous editions ....in both Physics and Chemistry ...

Differentiation and integration
Quadratics and Functions
Vectors
Circular Measure
Series

yeah vectors is important + diff , integ .... rest not .... you will do new topics ..... there are almost 19-21 units in pure so .... many more things to do :D :)

May Allah help you . Do remember me in prayers .... need them :D :p :) !!!

JazakAllah :)

Reaction score
Rahma Abdelrahman

Jazak Allah Rahma:)

Reaction score
robinhoodmustafa

Just sit down ........ relax...... go through one unit and then close book ........ recall all the read thing sin mind and jot down all formulae on a separate sheet of paper ..... once done through one section ..... close book and do papers...... dont do latest ones ... as most teachers tend to give them as mocks and all that stuff ( exceptions are always there ) ...... tutions ? depends? but i dont think so .... maybe cuz i didnot take any for Olevels or Alevels ..... cuz of lack of awesome teachers as tutors and cuz i enjoy doing the studies myself :p :p ;) :D ...... rest if you dont understand concepts refer to the O/A levels section .... people willing to answer would surly do .... rest consult ur college teacher :D :) :) .... Book ? I used latest one .... dont know anything abut the previous editions ....in both Physics and Chemistry ...

yeah vectors is important + diff , integ .... rest not .... you will do new topics ..... there are almost 19-21 units in pure so .... many more things to do :D :)

May Allah help you . Do remember me in prayers .... need them :D :p :) !!!

JazakAllah :)
Sure! Thank you very much :) :) :)