• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What books do you recommend for studying SAT I and II?

Reaction score
I live in Karachi and I am having a hard time finding good books for SAT I and SAT II prep. Can you please give me some suggestions as to which books I should get for the SAT I as well as the SAT II exams of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Math?

Reaction score
hmmmmm.....go to liberty books at Dolmen Mall and you will find what you need :).... and its written Princeton on them...I think this is the company name and its a good one......Best of luck =)

Reaction score
kindly suggest me some good websites which can provide helping material , notes or other stuff regarding SAT1. thanks.

Reaction score
collegeboard.com is really good, if you subscribe to their Question a day option, they mail you one question daily from the subjects you have selected. The best books for SAT are college board and Barrons. sparknotes.com is a good site too. I have SAT 1 e books if you want I can mail them to you.