• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What did you all do in E2L p2 exam?

Reaction score
I had problem with space , I wrote the plan using the pencil and there wasn't a place to write "Love , Sherif" , so I had to write it out of the lines ¬¬ nearby that that Turn Page stuff , but it was Quite easy , Alhamdulillah ( Thanks be to God if you want modern translation ) . . . But I didn't count how many words per paragraph did I write nor how many words I wrote in total , I had time to revise and Everything was in plan ... I planned to finish at 1.45 hours , and I did ! Just setting up a plan for each section's time . laying the clock on the table , tick tock tick tock.... The most annoying thing for me was the Summary.

Reaction score
I finished the whole exam in just 1 hour 25 minutes exactly.......it was the easiest exams EVER.....i swear this was the first time I thought summary was a piece of cake.!

Reaction score
Oh , ¬¬ You are a professional indeed ... I entered the English exam without answering a single past paper , just looked at it and planned time for each Exercise.

Reaction score
i concider this as a spam thread because the thread i made cover all of this please post at it its called Exams