• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What do you think will come up in Chemistry 32? :)

Reaction score
Yea even I've heard from most of the people that chances of titration coming is less n that there will b magnesium ribbon. If its mg then I think there will b more focus will b on enthalpy.
I jus hope it's not lengthy n we r able to finish it on time with Allah's help
do you have any info on the possible cation anion test? the identification i.e.

Reaction score
How was it for you guys? Mine was okay not too great, I got for the anion/cations manganese chloride, iron 3 nitrate and zinc sulfate. And for the last two tests the H+ for me was in FB4 and FB6 using the chromate ions and magnesium ribbon with the lighted splint (although i barely got small sparks with FB6 and nothing with FB4 so I just used the other test to prove it was in FB4). Also I did something in the enthalpy calculations wrong because my final answer was -71 point something kJ... but as long as we get the method correct I hope I don't lose too much there.

Reaction score
Hey guys i only wrote my name centre number and candidate number.. But i didnt right anything in the session part. Is it okay

Reaction score
^yes, that was all you were supposed to write..you didn't have to write anything in the session part.

for paper 32, how many marks was the last page..the question about H+ ion?

Reaction score
When I was writing the anions I wrote the correct anion but I forgot to write the charge, do I lose the mark ? ;/