• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What do you think? ^-^

Reaction score
Which subjects holds a big picture; or it's more useful?

1-Economics
2-Business
3-Accounts
4-Finance
5-Commerce

Reaction score
Which subjects holds a big picture; or it's more useful?

1-Economics
2-Business
3-Accounts
4-Finance
5-Commerce
It depends on ur careers plans
Overall in general Economics holds a big picture .........

Reaction score
I know a guy who did MBA from Szabist, and is currently working in an oil company at a high post (maybe they needed someone).
He's getting paid Rs.100,000/+ a month.
So usually if you do MBA, your salary is likely to be more than 40k per month depending on your position.

Since you're a girl, companies would prefer you as a secretary, and thats a low paying job.
It's best to go abroad and do your degree because you get work experience along as you study.
If you want to do masters or some stuff. you need specific amount of work experience, like 4 years and stuff.
Universities abroad make this easier by helping undergraduates find jobs that'll help em out.

What I wrote above about getting $50k a year, thats if you choose to become a Financial Analyst.
A senior Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) gets more than $500k a year. (with bonuses too)
Its very important to do Accounts in your O Levels and in your A levels.
If I don't choose accounts in O?