• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What does it mean?

Reaction score
One of the award categories of Outstanding Cambridge Learner awards is Top in country across three Cambridge International AS Levels or Top in country across three Cambridge International A Levels.

I will like to know what does across three Cambridge International AS/A Levels mean. :?:
I have also seen awards that say across 4 A levels and 5 AS levels. Someone please help me out in this matter.

Reaction score
so far to what i've made out is that these are those students who gave 3,4 or 5 subjects and topped in all these respectively in their countries.

Reaction score
It's to see, among those who did 3 ALs (or the number of AS/A Levels specified), who managed to perform best. A lot of factors are taken into consideration for this matter.

Reaction score
MasterOfPuppets said:
It's to see, among those who did 3 ALs (or the number of AS/A Levels specified), who managed to perform best. A lot of factors are taken into consideration for this matter.
I thought the same but.... one student in my school gave 5 A levels (he got 5 A*) and he became 1st across four Cambridge International A Levels. then there is another guy who gave 4 A levels and got 4 A* but won an award across three Cambridge International A Levels. Confusing thing :?: .

Anyways ....thanks to both of u.