• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What have u been up to lately?

Reaction score
so this is just to let us xpf members to get to know each other quite a lot more
it is about telling us what have you been doing lately, whether u have sky dived lately or been stuck in ur room studying and squeezing ur brain off..i guess you could call it the XPF diary

you could also share something from ur past...anything..its about u and everyone else..:D

so i would start?
well i have been lately watching lots of movies..i know should be studying, :p
but i have watched a movie called limitless it was amazing..luved it..
what about wat have u done lately :)

Reaction score
hey... i also havent been stying that much :/
and yeah i also watched a movie today... i forgot the name.. i think its called The Bank Job. i luvd it , its about a bank robery... and contains almost every genre...but most action
:p

Reaction score
@horsepower da one wid jason stathum?@
i ve bin burning ma brains off n wasting ma time at XPF both in one go... lol
saw miley's da last song on tv a few days back... was okay... since i love cancer cases... oops i outed da theme here!!! :D

Reaction score
lol you love cancer cases? its seriously not so lovable when you actually see one live :/
my dad has been suffering from it since a year now and it sucks!

anyways lately i have been playing a lot of guitar. I am learning this song called 'viva la gloria' by Green day (i am a die hard green day fan) :p
and also have been watching cartoon movies, yesterday i watched kungfu panda 2 :D

Reaction score
yellitgirl said:
lol you love cancer cases? its seriously not so lovable when you actually see one live :/

anyways lately i have been playing a lot of guitar. I am learning this song called 'viva la gloria' by Green day (i am a die hard green day fan) :p
and also have been watching cartoon movies, yesterday i watched kungfu panda 2 :D
hey same here !! i just learned the song ' Time of your life ' by Green Day, its easy and sounds nice !

Reaction score
HorsePower said:
yellitgirl said:

hey same here !! i just learned the song ' Time of your life ' by Green Day, its easy and sounds nice !

hey dats one of my most fav songs! Yeah sounds really nice :D i learnt it too
do you have videos on youtube or something?

I will make a forum on green day fans now :D

Reaction score
yellitgirl said:
HorsePower said:
yellitgirl said:

hey dats one of my most fav songs! Yeah sounds really nice :D i learnt it too
do you have videos on youtube or something?
nope... but im surely planning to make one this summer :D

I will make a forum on green day fans now :D
nope but im surely planning to make one this summer ... :D

Reaction score
dat will be great! :D i would like to see you play =)
i thought of posting too but feel too lazy to do so and also feel too uncomfortable about it :$

Reaction score
@yellitgirl i m so sorry about ur dad hope he ll get well soon
actually i lv dose cases cux i want 2 becum an oncologist n treat dem...

Reaction score
workinghard said:
@yellitgirl i m so sorry about ur dad hope he ll get well soon
actually i lv dose cases cux i want 2 becum an oncologist n treat dem...
thanx for the prayers :D
best of luck with your ambitions :)

Reaction score
nahh haven't been watching movies....watched Big Bang Theory season 4 episodes...was fine i guess >.<
walked out for bit...ate doritos and drank pepsi....killed a fly ........and thats about it i guess......oh yeah and i studied...hehehe :D

story from my childhood:
I was born with two teeth on the lower jaw XD (how speacial am i! ) :D

hehehe