• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What if we answer Both question !!! Biology Paper 4

Reaction score
What happens if we answer both the questions in the last part (PART B) in paper 4 ?

do they deduct marks !?
or simply choose the answer giving you the highest marks ?

there is'nt anything about this on the net or the Teacher CIE site or the mark schemes !!

Let me know what do you think ??

Reaction score
they will count the question you get highest marks on :Yahoo!: :D :beer:

Reaction score
My friend solved half of the question in Section B O level??? Physics! After solving half of it he realised he could not solve the next parts, left and completed the 3rd question??? We have to leave one in choice... Will that half answered question be marked??? Or the last one??? I too heard they check the first solved question...

Reaction score
According to what I have heard, they count the questions that you got highest marks in. So it won't really matter. You definitely can e-mail CIE regarding this.

Reaction score
mury456 said:
What happens if we answer both the questions in the last part (PART B) in paper 4 ?

do they deduct marks !?
or simply choose the answer giving you the highest marks ?

there is'nt anything about this on the net or the Teacher CIE site or the mark schemes !!

Let me know what do you think ??
the one with higher marks is chosen!