• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What is required when submitting a Harvard Application?

Reaction score
Aside from the application itself, what else is required when submitting your application? Do you have to submit your extracurriculars along with your application or can that be submitted later? Do you have to submit your predicted A-Level score alongside your application or can you do that later?

Any help would be appreciated:)

Reaction score
check their website .. all universities list the required documentation...as for any other details ask your school counselor... if you are doing it privately then ask the university you are applying to.... and the email that you send them, if you do.. it better be in proper format... universities are very particular about stuff like that

btw private students cannot send any predicted scores ... school counselors can maybe do that i cannot recall

Reaction score
I'm planning to do my AS and A2 papers together on May/June 2014. Aside from my SAT scores, how can I submit my transcript if I don't have my AS/A2 scores? Can my A level school just give the university a predicted grade based on my performance?

Reaction score
Even in America, they don't give their entire scores. They can only give the transcripts up to (at most) one semester in their senior year. Just send them whatever you have right now.