• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What is the minimum % a person should have for getting into NUST?

Reaction score
because i have heard that you need atleast 80 above % in matric,fsc and there entrance test combined so if anyone has any idea plz share.

Reaction score
because i have heard that you need atleast 80 above % in matric,fsc and there entrance test combined so if anyone has any idea plz share.
any thing above 70 percent will give you fair chance of getting admission in nust.

Reaction score
does this imply that getting 70% isnt that easy? because getting admission in nust isnt easy :S
Important thing is your test, I myself had 76 percent in hssc, but got 70 perecent in the test and ended up in 900 in the merit list.

Reaction score
does this imply that getting 70% isnt that easy? because getting admission in nust isnt easy :S

Nust is easy to get in. Except Medical and engineering . Engineering too can get easy if you do their Ecat type test above average

Reaction score
I did it from fsc books, I also used kips books just for revision purpose. Nust test is basically easy as it completely comes from fsc course.
bro i have heard that NUST is not easy to get in especially in electrical engineering field as people say it has a high merit so, can u tell me that is it easy to in electrical engineering in NUST or we will have to do a 90% type of entrance test.

Reaction score
bro i have heard that NUST is not easy to get in especially in electrical engineering field as people say it has a high merit so, can u tell me that is it easy to in electrical engineering in NUST or we will have to do a 90% type of entrance test.
yeah elecrical has a high merit, say somewhere around 750. but you can get a merit of 750 or higher if you do 75-80 percent mcqs right. Plus its not easy to do 90% mcqs right, the highest this time was 88 %, and just one guy in 20000+ applicants.

Reaction score
yeah elecrical has a high merit, say somewhere around 750. but you can get a merit of 750 or higher if you do 75-80 percent mcqs right. Plus its not easy to do 90% mcqs right, the highest this time was 88 %, and just one guy in 20000+ applicants.
So bro out of 20000 applicants how many get selected in engineering fields?

Reaction score
Getting in NUST Islamabad is very tough. However, getting in other constituent colleges like PNEC in Karachi is quite easy. This year, some students who had merit no. of entry test in 1500's were admitted in PNEC (electrical engineering). But, I will strongly advise you to not aim for PNEC in Karachi as it's quality of teaching, equipment and overall academic curriculum is constantly on the decline and the condition of the campus is deteriorating. Moreover, most of the good teachers have left PNEC. Therefore, I would advise you to try your best to get in NUST Islamabad.

All the best,
EduGuides

Reaction score
but bro i want to know howmany candidates apply for NUST islamabad and howmany get admission in engineering fields.

Reaction score
but bro i want to know howmany candidates apply for NUST islamabad and howmany get admission in engineering fields.