• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What job can I get if I take Maths, Physics and Chemistry in A Level? Something like Scientist.

Reaction score
I love science but I don't know what type of scientist I want to be. What type of scientist can I be if I take these three subjects?

I'm going to sixth form this year.

Reaction score
Mathematician, Statistician, Physicist, Chemist, Nuclear scientist, meteorologist etc . List goes on!!

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies :)
I'm more interested in physics... So maybe Physicist is the right one but is a Physicist a job or do I have to choose what type of Physicist I want to be?

Reaction score
Physics contains a wide variety of things : electrical,mechanical,chemical, etc ........... in which one you have interest?

Reaction score
I honestly don't know... Maybe when I go deeper into Physics in A-Levels, I'll know which part of Physics I'm really interested in.

Reaction score
The fields in physics are plasma physics, mathematical physics, theoretical physics, Solid state physics, Particle Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology, String theory, Nuclear physics, Particle Astrophysics, Quantum Physics and so many more!!I am myself interested in mathematical( or theoretical as both are similar), Particle and Cosmology!!(its still a long time away as I am in o levels)

Reaction score
I love science but I don't know what type of scientist I want to be. What type of scientist can I be if I take these three subjects?

I'm going to sixth form this year.
Scientist needs very intellectual mind and are u sure tht u have such??