• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What minimum SAT 2 score is needed to get in NUST?

Reaction score
Hey guys! any idea what SAT 2 National score gets you in Nust Environmental or civil engineering? I have a 2040 on my Sat 2? Are there any chances that i can get in any discipline?

Reaction score
Hey guys! any idea what SAT 2 National score gets you in Nust Environmental or civil engineering? I have a 2040 on my Sat 2? Are there any chances that i can get in any discipline?
U have a chance in Environmental. But i would recommend u give NET as well. Just to be on the safe side

Reaction score
Are you an international student or local? And that score is quite good, you 'can' get in with it. :)

Reaction score
Jazib.
With 2290 in SAT2...which programee can one get into.?
It depends on the preferences other people choose in their applications.
But this is a decent score, I would say in Civil and disciplines with merit below, this u should get in.

Reaction score
See, the competition for seats in NUST is TOUGH!
The higher your score is, the better it is for you..........
2040 is fairly good, but in a competition with scores above 2200, and students from all around the country appearing in the NET, it would be difficult for you to get a place. If you are a local student, re-appear in the SAT, and take both the NET's. This will increase your chances to get in! :)

Reaction score
See, the competition for seats in NUST is TOUGH!
The higher your score is, the better it is for you..........
2040 is fairly good, but in a competition with scores above 2200, and students from all around the country appearing in the NET, it would be difficult for you to get a place. If you are a local student, re-appear in the SAT, and take both the NET's. This will increase your chances to get in! :)
Thanks a lot for the advice! I'm considering giving the NET!

Reaction score
guyz an u help me i wanted to ask sbout the international seat how much is required for that ??? plz i will give the test in 4 may so i need a headsup

Reaction score
well for all applying heres the layout which Nust keeps in mind for SATII
for medical students phys chem bio they need 2250 or greater
for engineering student the Sat score should be minimum 1600 . for mechanical a score of 2300 will do for electrical you need 2200 and for civil and chemical and software a score of 2000+ will suffice for admission ( need to be 2150+ for merit list or scholarship chance) for others i dont know

Reaction score
well for all applying heres the layout which Nust keeps in mind for SATII
for medical students phys chem bio they need 2250 or greater
for engineering student the Sat score should be minimum 1600 . for mechanical a score of 2300 will do for electrical you need 2200 and for civil and chemical and software a score of 2000+ will suffice for admission ( need to be 2150+ for merit list or scholarship chance) for others i dont know
Electrical merit > Mechanical merit.
You need a higher SAT score for electrical than for mechanical.

Jaf

Reaction score
Its my Plan B but since people seem to be quite well-aware, I'd like to know what specialty I can land a seat in. I have a 2330 on the subject tests (no math), 4 As in my AS (will do A2 this year) and will apply as an overseas candidate.