• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What papers shall i pepare for??? Name the easy ones..

Reaction score
Give Commerce, or maybe English Language. English Language will be on 11 and 17, so it will fit in perfectly with Socio and Statistics papers schedule.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
economics i think it is easy or do commerce.

Dude economics is not that easy. It is really dry, although I find it interesting, it's not easy.

As for the thread, here are subjects I think you could do:
Sociology
Statistics
Commerce
Environmental Management
Combined Sciences
Religious Studies

Reaction score
really what do u mean by dry,nevertheless i hate these subs like Socio.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
really what do u mean by dry,nevertheless i hate these subs like Socio.

Well dry as in, it has graphs and all these laws and theories and curves, like demand/supply curves waghera, it's pretty complex..
It's everything about the economy. And plus, economics is treated as a science, not a 'art' subject, so you know what I mean :p.

Reaction score
my advise to u is not to give stats,it is a difficult subject,plus it has no credit,
give islamic religion and culture,it is based on islamiat completely,or give environment studies

Reaction score
My advice give Commerce.
I scored an A* in it, I studied it only for a week (seriously).

Reaction score
easiest subject which should be given as already stated is religious studies u just need to learn a few things and get some basic knowledge and about the first community farz etc and u are done peeople could score an A if u have prepared it well...
or u could give commerce it is easy and the book is not that big could be easily covered up in around 1 month and u can get an A* as it is easy.

Reaction score
how about food and nutrition and btw how to find the credit for a substance... i'll have take bio so name a subhect related to it...

Reaction score
how about food and nutrition and btw how to find the credit for a subject... i'll have take bio so name a subject related to it...

Reaction score
You can try combined sciences?
Biology umm, well I don't really know, food and nutriton yeah.. Child development? Lol

Reaction score
Nerd for Word said:
how about food and nutrition and btw how to find the credit for a subject... i'll have take bio so name a subject related to it...
i dont think so food and nutrition is preferable becoz in this subject u will have to cook
human biology is good

Reaction score
bro em also giving stats n socio n thinking to give one more,.... today i searched for Islamic religion n found it toooooooooo easssyyyyy.... itx syllabus is mostly same as Islamiat paper... Plx do check about it.. u can surely give it.. :)

Reaction score
he is correct u could easily get an A or A* in religious studies just study well and good luck

Reaction score
doctormani said:
bro em also giving stats n socio n thinking to give one more,.... today i searched for Islamic religion n found it toooooooooo easssyyyyy.... itx syllabus is mostly same as Islamiat paper... Plx do check about it.. u can surely give it.. :)

That is the worst advice u can give someone. Its like some student giving both Urdu(First Language) and Second Language Urdu. And btw, Islamic Religion and Culture will have 0% Credits if u will apply for any University or A level institution. They will not even consider the A as an A.