• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What papers shall i pepare for??? Name the easy ones..

Reaction score
Is "Certificate of Commerce - Modern Certified Guides by Betsy Li and Tan Sai Kim" good for commerce???
Does anybody have any other suggestions?
btw, will it be easy for someone like me who's giving sciences to give commerce?

Reaction score
its not exactly hard but you need to really study and concentrate hard for it. And yes it does require regular turtoring. But it is really helpful especially if you are giving A level math. It also helps in understanding Olevel math but like i said, you really need to study hard for it.

Reaction score
hey what about ENVIRNMENTAL MANAGMENT..ITS EAXY SUBJECT OR NOT???

Reaction score
actually it depends on you. It is generally thought to be an easy subject but i know this guy who go A*s in all subjects but a C in environmental management. So if you think you can handle it then go for it. Wasiay i have heard thats its pretty dry and useless

Reaction score
do enviromental managament..i didnt study a word for it or do papst papers at all, and got an A*

statistics is also easy esp if u are good in maths, but it doesnt have credit i guess

islamic religion and clture has NO credit at all cuz it's just like islamiat

if u take bio in school u wont need to study for human bio

but honestly,ask urself why are u doing these extra sbjetcs? it's mostly not worth it, believe me
too many As wont get u into great universities at least, rest assured, and well its ur choice

and yeah sociology is veryyy easy ..I did it in one day..the day before exam and got an A*..it's very easy..basic stuff

Reaction score
yea hajra is right. You really dont need to give so many subjects. getting a lot of A's will not make a great difference.

Reaction score
@Meesam
check the website cie.org.uk to get the names of the books of go to cambridgestudents.org.uk

Reaction score
Meesam said:
@ibad I mean which is the best preferred book of it....!

I have a environmental management exam tommorow. I studied from John Pallister's book. Lets hope it goes well.

Bye-bye .

Reaction score
What do u guys mean by saying that getting xtra As are useless n they dont help in admission into universities???