• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What to do and what not to.

Reaction score
Of all the different questions and their complicated answers and responses, this is, perhaps the most difficult question in every person's life. The stage of choosing between two points, similar to a crossroad, deciding one's way out matters most. Then again, never do the people have the same answers, all mere a bunch of different opinions, making them land at different places. Reason being the fact that this particular question does not have a fact-based answer.

Agree?

Reaction score
Of all the different questions and their complicated answers and responses, this is, perhaps the most difficult question in every person's life. The stage of choosing between two points, similar to a crossroad, deciding one's way out matters most. Then again, never do the people have the same answers, all mere a bunch of different opinions, making them land at different places. Reason being the fact that this particular question does not have a fact-based answer.

Agree?
Agreed
decision making is my weakness, always double minded :(

Reaction score
It's every one's weakness in my opinion. And I think that's the point that matters most. One decision, all your life depends upon it, Make a mistake, misery awaits.
agreed, but some ppl rush to make decisions, its a 50% chance of success in failure, but ppl like me who wait to see how things go and then make a decision arent any better, u cant guarantee that ur decision will be right

Reaction score
agreed, but some ppl rush to make decisions, its a 50% chance of success in failure, but ppl like me who wait to see how things go and then make a decision arent any better, u cant guarantee that ur decision will be right

(y)
Exactly. One does what one feels right and doesn't really give much thinking to its consequences. Suffers later. Then again, it's all based chance. =)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Agree?

Ever herd of Istikhara??? it is Islam's solution for this problem...
Love Islam, Alhamdulillah!!! :love:

http://muslimmatters.org/2012/01/13/abdul-nasir-jangda-istikharah-how-to-and-why-2/

Reaction score

Agree?
This is the most difficult thing eva!!
i rmbr prayin istikaharah once..an am really happy abt the decision i made afterwards..mayb shud do it more often!

Reaction score
Ever herd of Istikhara??? it is Islam's solution for this problem...
Love Islam, Alhamdulillah!!! :love:

http://muslimmatters.org/2012/01/13/abdul-nasir-jangda-istikharah-how-to-and-why-2/
True! It takes SUCH a big load off your mind, and u have the confidence that it WILL go well Inshallah :) Even though at that moment it may sometimes feel like "I wish the other choice came up" (experience :oops:) or something, as time passes, we realize why this choice was the most suitable one :)

Reaction score
Decision-making is very tough!:( But sumtimes when we do make a choice, and see the results not in our favour, we may feel dejected and think 'what if...?' But later on, we will see that the small disappointments we get in lyf are all for a greater good. Allah has planned for us a beautiful plan, which we don't know of and the best we can do is trust in Him for every decision we make, even if it was a very small and insignificant one! That's why, Alhamdulillah, Prophet (p.b.u.h) has shown us the best way to ask Allah: through Istikharah! :)