• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

what to do now ?

Reaction score
now , as i am finished with p.st,urdu,islamiyat , . The task ahead is sciences,admath,math and english . . What must be the plan n how to pull off this task in a much more effective way ? Advise . , specialy ones who are done with it . .

Reaction score
I'm done with O levels. My advice is to study effectively from your summer vacations although it won't matter. For As I definitely recommend to study in your summer vacations.

Reaction score
now , as i am finished with p.st,urdu,islamiyat , . The task ahead is sciences,admath,math and english . . What must be the plan n how to pull off this task in a much more effective way ? Advise . , specialy ones who are done with it . .

Start Studying! And pretend like every second counts .Study in the summer vacations .

Not like me , that you do everything the night before exam .

Reaction score
-__-

The awkward moment when someone post something really lame , in an attempt to act cool !
The awkward moment when one tries to claim another person is cool while trying to get more likes and in attempt of undermining the other, act K3wlz.