• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

what to do now?

Reaction score
I got 3 Bs in isl,PST,urduB. They were easy subjects but I sucked
Now pls someone advice on what to do next? Should I just give my other exams or add more subj so that those 3 Bs don't ruin my result.

Reaction score
Listen boy, there's no need to get depressed over these three subjects. Because if you're into engineering, then you should focus on Phy Che Math. The rest of your results if you get at least a B in them (although nothing less than a B), it should be okay in the long run. On the safer side, if you want your Equivalence to look better, you should Retake one of the three subjects.

Reaction score
I got 3 Bs in isl,PST,urduB. They were easy subjects but I sucked
Now pls someone advice on what to do next? Should I just give my other exams or add more subj so that those 3 Bs don't ruin my result.
Prepare fr ur main subs....Maths phy nd chem....if u want giv one of the subs in whch u got a B...whch u thnk ur btr at...giv ths sub along wth othr subs u will be giving.

Reaction score
Listen boy, there's no need to get depressed over these three subjects. Because if you're into engineering, then you should focus on Phy Che Math. The rest of your results if you get at least a B in them (although nothing less than a B), it should be okay in the long run. On the safer side, if you want your Equivalence to look better, you should Retake one of the three subjects.

Instead of giving retake of these subjects, should i opt for another? Will it do fine? Actually i want to study abroad with a good scholarship. I think now its only going to be a broken dream.

Reaction score
Should I give another subjects or retake of one of these only?
Look if u'll be studying abroad thn don't care about these 3 subjects !!

Urdu-B is quite easy subject , u may retake that or if u want an additional subject thn i would recommend Environmental Management !

Reaction score
Instead of giving retake of these subjects, should i opt for another? Will it do fine? Actually i want to study abroad with a good scholarship. I think now its only going to be a broken dream.

LOL this will NOT affect your scholarship chances! At least I don't think so. A*A*A* at A levels will get anyone a scholarship man!
However if you want to study locally, then I would advice securing at least 4 As and 4 Bs at O level and 2As 1 B at A level.
For scholarship abroad however, A*A*A* all the way!
But you should visit your school's counselor for such advice.

Reaction score
LOL this will NOT affect your scholarship chances! At least I don't think so. A*A*A* at A levels will get anyone a scholarship man!
However if you want to study locally, then I would advice securing at least 4 As and 4 Bs at O level and 2As 1 B at A level.
For scholarship abroad however, A*A*A* all the way!
But you should visit your school's counselor for such advice.
A* in all olevel and alevel subjects? :O