• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What will be my GRADE???????

Reaction score
Hey guys , sorry if im derailing this thread a lil , just wanna ask what my grade would be too. I got 52 as my total AS mark (grade D) and just sat for my A2 P3 and mechanics not long ago. I felt both papers were EXTREMELY tough. Say i were to get around 17 for both papers in A2. Is there a chance i would pass the subject in Alevels as a whole ? quite worried at the possibility i failed because i found the 2 A2 papers extremely difficult.

Reaction score
Hey guys , sorry if im derailing this thread a lil , just wanna ask what my grade would be too. I got 52 as my total AS mark (grade D) and just sat for my A2 P3 and mechanics not long ago. I felt both papers were EXTREMELY tough. Say i were to get around 17 for both papers in A2. Is there a chance i would pass the subject in Alevels as a whole ? quite worried at the possibility i failed because i found the 2 A2 papers extremely difficult.
you have a chance of obtaining an E grade

Reaction score
If you are in AS why did you appear for complete a level mathematics
I will take Further Maths. Before I start studying Further Maths I need to have the knowledge of all the units of A level Maths. So I did complete A level Maths in my 11th grade. Besides, universities in UK will give extra credit if you can get an A or A* within 1 year rather than after studying maths for 2 years.

Reaction score
I will take Further Maths. Before I start studying Further Maths I need to have the knowledge of all the units of A level Maths. So I did complete A level Maths in my 11th grade. Besides, universities in UK will give extra credit if you can get an A or A* within 1 year rather than after studying maths for 2 years.
Dude I am not letting you down, but I am just telling you that I was a student like you in AS who used to love maths, and yet I still do love maths, I had a desire of giving f.maths, hence I gave accel. maths, but sadly I got B grade, becuse I was much weaker in chemistry than my other classmates, I managed to secure A in both chem and Physics but payed very little attention to maths, hence I got B grade. Therefore I was obliged to retake accel. maths to get the desired A*, and my dream of giving f.maths shattered. Anyways your marks are much better than what I was expecting when I was in AS, I was expecting something round 185, and hence got B. I guess you will be able to achieve A* easily if you get the marks as expected by you.

Reaction score
Well Doesn't matter.. The total should be above the GT.. If you do good you can still get an A/A*... in AS a guy got .. A in Theory A in MCQs and D in Practicals and still managed a A in AS.. so yeah the weightage is only 12% it's very much possible!
one more question....the total marks are out of 270 for chem but the marks in the gt are given out of 260...why is that so?? for getting an A* you might need 200+ out of 260....why is it not out of 270? is there any calculation involved here too?

Reaction score
due to bangladesh student's dishonest behaviour will our gt go REALLY HIGH????????????!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
if i get these marks in physics what will be my grade????
P1 25/40
P2 48/60
P3 39/40
P4 60/100
P5 25/30
PLZ TEL MY GRADE ??????