• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What will u do the day ur cie exams end:P

Reaction score
lol....my classmates and i went crazy last year when our IGCSE exams were over. we got alot of pepsi cans and we just threw the pepsi on each other :p lol ..this was just after we got out of the examination room :D .....I am hoping the same thing this year aswell :D ;)

Reaction score
I will get rid of CIE forever :LOL:
4 hours of continuous torture!
:(

No wonder just what i might do!

Reaction score
PLAY FIFA................CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT.............MEN ALL DAY ALL NIGHT...................BEATING THE HELL OUT OF THE ONLINE FOOTBALLERS...............LOL :cool:

Reaction score
watch movies....have party with friends.....take a rest and after 15 days enjoyment period again start studies :D

Reaction score
paty with friends,,burn all the notes and papers and torn all the books on a big fire party at the beach
then sleep foeget all what i have studied then watch movies..the next day go outside the country 4 an enjoy tour:D

Reaction score
well i'll sleep like i haven;t slept 4m centuries!!!!!!..:D and than will probably put my books sumwhere i wont catch sight of them again!!..:D