• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What's on your mind?

Reaction score
@topic Just being in favour doesn't mean you have to kill other people !
Anyway, i just insulted your cow ! In case you didn't noticee!
:p :p :p

Reaction score
^ Thinking whether this Mod could be threatening to close this wonderful thread just for his personal reason? Now that's not being objective :p
Btw someone's having fun here :Yahoo!: don't close the thread!!!

Reaction score
I ain't closing any threads! Just want to maintane the rules set up by the Admin! :)
@GHALYA: lets see :p

Reaction score
lol!! ok ok let's have fun within the rules(is that possible!!)
@ topic, Why do people's eyes reveal so much about them? pff!

Reaction score
^ :)
@Topic Wanna finish loads of chapters today ! :wink: I'm sick of procrastinating them everyday ! :x :p

Reaction score
I 'D HAVE SAID calm OR SUMTHING BUT RITENOW I AM IN SOME PAIN,, I JUST WAS ABOUT TO BE BUMPED BY A MOTERCYCLE THIS AFTERNOON AND IT SCRATCHED ME PRETTY,, HARSHLY ON MY LEG... THAT IS HOW ,, HOW I AM :shock: :x

Reaction score
AreebaKausar said:
I 'D HAVE SAID calm OR SUMTHING BUT RITENOW I AM IN SOME PAIN,, I JUST WAS ABOUT TO BE BUMPED BY A MOTERCYCLE THIS AFTERNOON AND IT SCRATCHED ME PRETTY,, HARSHLY ON MY LEG... THAT IS HOW ,, HOW I AM :shock: :x

oh...........get well soon :)

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
^OMG u too ! :D
Hmm lemme tell you, his *gaa-n-ye* :D is pink from the left, light blue from the right, black from the top, and white at the bottom with brown legs & he got it for 40 000 pounds ONLY ! :D
OMG the poor cow :shock:

Reaction score
OK now lets stop chatting about cows and their colour! And please focus on the topic of this thread!

P.S Areeba Kausar, May Allah help u recover soon! :)

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
OK now lets stop chatting about cows and their colour! And please focus on the topic of this thread!

P.S Areeba Kausar, May Allah help u recover soon! :)
We already did ! :p
@Topic ! I wanna add spices to someone's ^^ tea ! :D