• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What's on your mind?

Reaction score
Heyyyyy :D :D
How are you all?
Okay, so here's another topic for you all people!

You guys have to tell what's going on in your mind right now. :p
And yeahhh, you can share your fb status or MSN personal message etc too. :D

Reaction score
what i have in my mind.....................what can it be...................hmmmmm................I want to go and eat my spaghetti. I am selfish to give my spaghetti to anyone................so ..............ahmmmm.................excuse me. Don't even ask for that! :p ;) :mrgreen:

Reaction score
I think you should get a nap. It would be better for you as after that you can become hyper. :p :D

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........................parhai to mujhe bhi shuru karni hai so what on earth are we doing here and chatting with each other????????? :p :D ;) :mrgreen:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh Mr. green also wants to study with me. :p That is why he is showing his smiley face. Come on stop showing that face as its becoming an evil smile for me. :p :)

Reaction score
Well totally depends on my mood. :D Sometimes (very rarely) I sleep at nine, while sometimes after Fajr. :D And sometimes I stay up all night and all day. :p
And sometimes betwen 1-3 :p

Reaction score
What is Fajr?? :ugeek:
Hmm?? U don't even sleep sometimes??? :eek:
I can neva compromise with food and sleep :D :mrgreen:

Reaction score
hahahah I am always careless when it comes to eating and sleeping. :D
Fajr... umm... Morning prayers which Muslims offer everyday. :D

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum.
Exams are on my mind......whether its day or night........I even dream about my exams.....can you believe it????