• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What's on your mind?

Reaction score
Yeah I know that. Even once it happened to me.............may be it was one or two weeks back..................anyways..........on that day I spent most of my time solving mathematics questions and after a tireless day I dreamed that I was solving a tricky question in maths book and I was successful in it. In that dream i could see the colorful image of my book. Everything seemed quite blur but as I looked close onto the book, I found out that I was solving "probability" in my dream.........................oh my god.......................the dream was quite funny for me. :p :)

And may be I saw mr.green's face on my book, who was laughing at me just like an evil's laugh................so..............ahmmmmmmm. :p :)

Reaction score
WHAT??????????????????????????????? YOU WANT TO KILL SOMEONE. OH HANG ON HANG ON...........I have the best solution for you. You can kill Mr. green. But he will take birth again with his big smiley face, so FORGET IT. Apna gussa apnay paas hi rekho to behter rehai ga. :p ;) :mrgreen:

Reaction score
dont do it mr green has many identical cousins and therefore they will get u in jail!

Reaction score
IF THAT IS SO THEN I WILL KILL HIM. I DON'T CARE IF HIS COUSINS COME OR NOT TO TAKE REVENGE. :p ;)

Reaction score
YUPPPPPPPPPPP. BUT AHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.................I am not so confident in doing so...............sssssssssssooooooooooo...........excuse me. :p

Reaction score
:mrgreen: (calling 911) hello.
Police. yes .

:mrgreen: cousin is in deep trouble someone is going to kill him helpppp

police . right away sir.

:mrgreen: (laughing madly)

Reaction score
OOH YEAH YEAH COME ON POLICE> I HAVE A BIG PUNCH FOR YOU ready. ANd now behind mr.green's house comes an army to kill him and mr.green becomes surprised.
:mrgreen: OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE??

Reaction score
If you want to start a drama, then do it in the Chat! Each member could get a character as one of the emoticons! :p
And let's make shahlakh mr.green! :D