• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What's on your mind?

Reaction score
WELLLLLLLLLLL AHMMMMMMMMMM who is that??? May be that is your cat's name. :p

GUys there is no need to tell you as you all know what is in my mind at this moment (whatever i have written just now) ;) :p

Reaction score
thinking to watch movie..................hmmmmmmmmmmmm which one?????????? ;) :p

Reaction score
OHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE HORROR MOVIE..................THEY ARE OF MUCH FUN. :) :D

Reaction score
watching #glee , feel like doing something crazy right now.

Reaction score
@Topic, Exams...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reaction score
I KNOw yaar exams ke tension...............but i think nobody should take tension............................as tension is the biggest cause of failiure(I heard from someone long ago)..........................so better to prevent that. :) :D

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
I KNOw yaar exams ke tension...............but i think nobody should take tension............................as tension is the biggest cause of failiure(I heard from someone long ago)..........................so better to prevent that. :) :D
And how do u do that....??? Wud u elaborate...?? :no:

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM COME ON DUDE........................whats here to elaborate....................acha acha theek hai explain to ker hi leti hoon....................Well as a fact there is nothing to elaborate....................... its just the matter of belief .............If you believe your exam would inshallah be good and you are also confident about your preparation then surely you won't become nervous as the exam gets nearer...........dude its not only you its most of the people who have experienced this.............................The one i told you is what i have concluded from my own experience. SO TAKE IT AS MY OPINION PAL. :) :D

WELLL another thing that I would like to advise you is to convince your heart saying "Everything is surely going be alright dude!!! Don't worry" :D :)
I suppose that may work too :)

Reaction score
@topic, ...........................economics.............................