• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What's on your mind?

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
WELLL another thing that I would like to advise you is to convince your heart saying "Everything is surely going be alright dude!!! Don't worry" :D :)
I suppose that may work too :)
U mean ALL IZZ WELL...!! :D

Reaction score
Haan haan bhai all is well........................It seems that u have watched three idiots.....................oh what am i saying.........................most of the people had watched this movie..........................this movie is fantastic and is quite rich in moral teachings.......................but on the other hand it is funny too.......................hehehehehehehehehe :ROFLMAO: :lol:

Reaction score
well ahmmmm going out of the topic.......................what am i thinking...................................let me think....................................lagta hai keh mera dimaag abhi khaali hai..............................so nothing to say. :lol: :)

Reaction score
MysteRyGiRl said:
hmmmm....fnkng wt 2 do nw dat hv finally joined XPF:):)

Let me give you an idea, the thing you see on your right hand side that says "XPF newbie" try to change to "Member" then "power" then "elite" then I don't know myself! :D

Reaction score
hahahhaaa ohhh well thnx :lol: cdnt evn thinkkkkkk bout dat :wink:
soo whos gvng may june nw?? :p

Reaction score
Haha you welcome! :D Lol what do you man by that? ;)
Count me in! I'm kinda loving ig's! :p

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
LOL nfng :D
ur lovn igs? :shock: da only thng left 4 m parnts is 2 tie me up n drag me thr ;) :%) (jk btw :p )

Reaction score
MysteRyGiRl said:
basimnazir said:
LOL nfng :D
ur lovn igs? :shock: da only thng left 4 m parnts is 2 tie me up n drag me thr ;) :%) (jk btw :p )

Hahaha kinda, I love student life, like giving the exams and all, and i hate the study part -.-

Reaction score
Haha sure Mr. Kerris, I wish I could fit headphones in your ears permanently and make you listen Metal songs! :D