• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What's on your mind?

Reaction score
Sleepy :sleep: Hope i can make it to the next bio topic.... b4... I... dozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Reaction score
feeling veryyy sleepy but have to do loads of work while 98% of my focus is on keeping my eyes open..

Reaction score
am tired alot.... :p had a tough football match...... still lots of work to do....... :( hoping to complete it on time.....

Reaction score
the opponents ........ was a tough match..... was going 0-0 but in the last 2 minutes came out to be 1-0. i got injured abit...... but still a good match :) lets see what happens in the next one :)

Reaction score
the opponents ........ was a tough match..... was going 0-0 but in the last 2 minutes came out to be 1-0. i got injured abit...... but still a good match :) lets see what happens in the next one :)
get well soon and as u said it was a good match and u ppl gave a hard time to the opponents so thumbs up for that!! (y)