• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What's on your mind?

Reaction score
AS level does that to people @shahroz95, certainly did it to me, its definetly hard and the time for studies and extracurricullar isnt enough, you need iron will to study...
princess ashley, having fun in holidays?
have as much as fun you can, exams are will definetly no let ypu have fun! :p

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum.
Exams are on my mind......whether its day or night........I even dream about my exams.....can you believe it????

ya exams are near for sure! me too............... jxt thinking in terms of papers. the thing going in my mind is that how to get good grades, apart not good how to get excellent grades! m jxt studing leaving all my activities slowly! hoping for the thing in mind to be on my report card:X3::rolleyes:

Reaction score
ya exams are near for sure! me too............... jxt thinking in terms of papers. the thing going in my mind is that how to get good grades, apart not good how to get excellent grades! m jxt studing leaving all my activities slowly! hoping for the thing in mind to be on my report card:X3::rolleyes:

.......you dug up a year old post.....o_O......I didn't even know that I posted that.......
so are you taking O' level exams or A' level or something else??