• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What's on your mind?

Reaction score
Xizzles said:
This is the Chat section... and we're chatting. :/
Well if you want to chat then create a thread for chatting !! you can't chat in a thread which ask you thoughts about your minds !! this will make it off topic !!

Reaction score
Xizzles said:
LOL ok ok. Just don't ban me. *shuts up*
I or other Moderators here won't ban you for such a small thing !! we are just here to make sure that every member follows the rules !! :)

Reaction score
Oh c'mon guys stop pissing the moderators, just create a separate thread and talk all you want there.

Reaction score
Well If anyone doesn't listen than he/she will receive a Warning !!!
again telling everyone !! Plz post things which the topic of thread wants !!

Reaction score
This is a random thread and we have every right to talk here.
"CHAT" section = chatting.

And salman, you have a problem with me. That doesn't mean you can mess with others here.

Reaction score
Xizzles said:
This is a random thread and we have every right to talk here.
"CHAT" section = chatting.

And salman, you have a problem with me. That doesn't mean you can mess with others here.
If you have Problem with me than Kindly P.M me !! going off topic in Every section except Off topic is against the rules !! if chatting would be allowed in chat section than Nibz would never stop me from chatting in Attendance Register !!

Reaction score
XIZZLES kindly respect the moderator u dont have any right to say anything personal to salman or princesszahra I GUESS U BETTER STAY WHERE U ARE U MAY BE MOD OF 5 FORUM BUT NOT HERE OKAY GET IT dont go beyond limits