• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Whats ur top 10 video games ever?

Reaction score
1. Sleeping Dogs
2. Modern Warfare series
3. Battlefield series
4. Operation Flashpoint series
5. Assasins Creed series
6. NBA 2K11 & 2K12
7. Spec Ops the line
8. NFS series
9. Arkham ciry and Archam assylum
10. GTA series

Worthy mention : call of juarez series:)
are u playing sleeping dogs through steam or consoles?how is it? how does it play?

Reaction score
are u playing sleeping dogs through steam or consoles?how is it? how does it play?
i played it on my pc.......the game is superb, superb graphics, superb fighting and awsm story.......big city where u can roam also......driving camera can be better tho

Reaction score
i played it on my pc.......the game is superb, superb graphics, superb fighting and awsm story.......big city where u can roam also......driving camera can be better tho
so im planning on getting it as well on PC. did u pirate it or got it on steam? if u got it on steam plz do tell?

Reaction score
Here you go :

- L.A Noire
- Max Payne 3
- Splinter Cell Conviction
- Battlefield 3 <3
- Crysis 2
- Resident Evil 6
- Sleeping Dogs
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Spec Ops The Line
- COD Series
i want to ask a question. is resident evil 6 as bad as the reviews are coming? is it better than 4?why do u think it would be better than 4? if not then tell me why? i dont want to waste my time on a game as bad as the reviews that are coming.

Reaction score
Grand Theft Auto IV
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell Conviction
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Fifa 11
Sims 3
Angry Birds
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Trials 2: Special Edition

Reaction score
i want to ask a question. is resident evil 6 as bad as the reviews are coming? is it better than 4?why do u think it would be better than 4? if not then tell me why? i dont want to waste my time on a game as bad as the reviews that are coming.

Its my first game of this series! :p So can't say much. Check out the videos and all, and see it for yourself.

Reaction score
Yes, resident evil 6 is the worst of the series -.- Dead Space 3 will be a lot better though! :D
i also have high hopes for upcoming horror game Lucius and gonna try ''Anna'' after geography paper tomorrow. i still have to complete amnesia again for the different endings as well. dead space 3 is also one of my most anticipated games of this year as well so ill give it a try and if i loooove a lot, i might buy it on steam to support the devs.

Reaction score
Its my first game of this series! :p So can't say much. Check out the videos and all, and see it for yourself.
i never look at videos to spoil the game for me. i always play it to find out bout the game. anyway play resident evil 4 and see what makes it the best one in the series