• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

when and what do u scribble

Reaction score
i scribble wen im bored....dts usually wen da teachers givin a VERY borin lecture....i scribble my name and stars and swirls!
i usually scribble on desks, more than ppr, so in my old skl alot of the desks had my initals etched on them!! gd thing there ws sum1 else wid same initials!

ya the desks are still with ur name imprinted in it!!! and yeah i scribble wen i am bored or during arabic periods..!!!

Reaction score
dude....u din ryt ur initails...u hav gone..but evry table has ur name engraved on it in fulll!!!...u used to ryt evryone;s name....not only urs!!!
and ya we love having ur piece of art with us forever!!!..
sorry for going off topic

Reaction score
i scribble durin chemistry...
de notes dat he gives will hav my name all over it in diff styles..
oh n i also scribble on ppr to pass notes durin boring classes.(dat makes it every class ;))

do u still do dat???...i never scribble during chem!!;) but i used to!!

Reaction score
i scribble during arabic periods..and my tchr catches us and show our book in front of that class...but u kno kind ppl so they leave us...haha..nyc excuse!!

Reaction score
i scribble during arabic periods..and my tchr catches us and show our book in front of that class...but u kno kind ppl so they leave us...haha..nyc excuse!!
soooo..true i always scribbled during nahu(arabic grammar)............its so difficult and boooooooorrrrrinnnnnnnnnngg

Reaction score
I usually scribble when i get stuck in maths works!!! I scribble weird n cool drawings until i find the answer!!! :p :D