• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

when and what do u scribble

Reaction score
I mostly draw random shapes and shade them e.g. cubes and triangles. Sometimes, if we have a free lesson or if I'm REALLY bored at school, I just like drawing figures/girls :) I actually drew this about 5 months ago, I don't think it's much but my friend forced me to take a picture of it

P.S "Corinne" on the side of the picture is just the name of one of my friends who took the picture because she thought it looked like her

Attachments

• doodle.jpg
    doodle.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Haha I found some more I did when my friend taught me how to draw :) they're kind of shabby but hey I guess they're still doodles!

Attachments

• shy.jpg
    shy.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
  • love!.jpg
    love!.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
Reaction score
I mostly draw random shapes and shade them e.g. cubes and triangles. Sometimes, if we have a free lesson or if I'm REALLY bored at school, I just like drawing figures/girls :) I actually drew this about 5 months ago, I don't think it's much but my friend forced me to take a picture of it

P.S "Corinne" on the side of the picture is just the name of one of my friends who took the picture because she thought it looked like her
not bad.....i mean seriously....achhi drawing hai :)

Reaction score
Haha I found some more I did when my friend taught me how to draw :) they're kind of shabby but hey I guess they're still doodles!
looks like ur angel is scared or probably she is crying......other ones nice.....btw even i like to draw such figures...just that i'm not soooo gud at it.......:D

Reaction score
looks like ur angel is scared or probably she is crying......other ones nice.....btw even i like to draw such figures...just that i'm not soooo gud at it.......:D

:) she's crying I think too (can't remember how I drew it exactly), and I wasn't good too but my friend is a great artist and he taught me some basics

Reaction score
:) she's crying I think too (can't remember how I drew it exactly), and I wasn't good too but my friend is a great artist and he taught me some basics
kkk.......btw gud that u dont draw now.......cus drawing faces(including the eyes,nose,mouth)is not permitted in islam:)