• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

When are ur exams finishing

Reaction score
I had one last week, and the next 3 weeks I have at least one everyday. Then SAT on 2nd June and I'm free until 13th June, for Chem P1. I guess most of the people who are saying they're finishing by the 13th of June have at a week or two between their 2nd last exam and the one on the 13th... Good luck to everybody and may Allah help us do our best and better than that!

Reaction score
I had one last week, and the next 3 weeks I have at least one everyday. Then SAT on 2nd June and I'm free until 13th June, for Chem P1. I guess most of the people who are saying they're finishing by the 13th of June have at a week or two between their 2nd last exam and the one on the 13th... Good luck to everybody and may Allah help us do our best and better than that!
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
Aameen :)

Reaction score
13 June but i will start celebrating from 1st June as there are no exams for 11 days after that and then only two MCQ papers :p