• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

When is the last day to sign up for the Biology IGCSE May/June 2012?

Reaction score
I want to sign up for biology via my school but I am not sure if I can still ask them as if it is past the signup date, then I cannot sign up :(

Thanks

Reaction score
You can still sign up but late fees wil apply. 2x or 3x the normal price.

Reaction score
ah nice money does not matter right now...so do you think its worth a go asking my teacher if I can still sign up?

HAPPY!

Reaction score
Are you sure I can still signup? Where do you get this information from? Thanks, a link or so to a website with this info will be nice :)

Thanks again

Reaction score
Ah, sorry. Looks like you just missed it.

Entry amendments are any changes made to the entries of a school after the final entry file is submitted for first time. Cambridge will accept entry amendments provided that the appropriate late entry fees are paid, until the following dates:
• 17 April for June examinations (General Qualifications)

Might still be worth asking your centre though if they can convince cambridge to accept a last minute change. Its done quite often inside the UK with people registering for exams even the day before the paper. It's just that its quite stressful as a fair bit of paperwork is needed.

Reaction score
I am not from the UK though....I am in Poland in a school called British International School Of Krakow