• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

when will nust - amc result come??

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Aoa wr wb...on it's website, it says ,...it comes after around 20 days. Although for engineering, as you already know, it came in about 3-4 days

Reaction score
yea....i dint make it into medical there....but made it into applied biosciences....my aggregate is [email protected] abt u ???
NUST test was outa UHS mostly....thats y it was difficullt for a level guyx

Reaction score
great ......cngratx....i dint gave sat so had a disadvantage.....but alhamdulillah happy wid my aggregate of UHS-MCAT......wat abt aku ??

Reaction score
Is AMC a good college? as compared to Shifa Medical and King edward?

AMC is under the army. Shifa is private. And King Edward is government, in addition to being the oldest.

AMC is good but is pretty strict about discipline and uniform etc. Can't say much about Shifa. King Edward has always been at the top of the merit lists and the only the students with the highest aggregates go there. But other than that, I doubt that the teaching is exceptional nowadays. I might be able to give you s'more information about these colleges in a few months.

I need sum help for SAT could u please help

Sure. What do you need help with?