• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

when will the result be announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah I meant that I can't find in on the page either... ??? The exact date is not mentioned...

Reaction score
it is check they say by about 11 august but the result always come on 11th so no need to worry,look in the paper in which u have the times given,that when is the reporting time and etc.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
it is check they say by about 11 august but the result always come on 11th so no need to worry,look in the paper in which u have the times given,that when is the reporting time and etc.
The Result for A levels, O levels and IGCSE will be announced on 11th August as it is written on the venue notice !!

Reaction score
why cant we just jump into the university and set every paper on fire....simple...

Reaction score
I cant find it : /
Where is it written exactly , on the Venue Notice?
I believe you guys that its on 11th , but i've been hearing that 16 August is the result day and just wanna make sure!

Reaction score
It is clearly stated in Venue notice that result are going to be announced on 11th August and I am pretty sure about it !! If you can't find than contact the British Council !! No need for Further Discussion on this topic !!
TOPIC LOCKED !!

Status
Not open for further replies.