• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where can I see the IGCSE papers that just came out?

Reaction score
Does anyone know somewhere i can see the papers as soon as they come out. If im in Peru, they come out in Greece first, and they can be published. Anyone?

Reaction score
Thanks ! But I know a guy from my school viewed the papers as they came in greece at like 3am in peru and then he memorized them for the exam. I know its like cheating but I really need this for maths because my school chose the difficult papers :/

Reaction score
Sorry. You will have to wait for the exams to end first! I know you wanna have it.. but Its Impossible..

Reaction score
Well, I am not appearing now but I am appearingin the May June 2013 session Inshallah, but as I was making my pamphlets of past papers and binding them, I wanted to be properly updated till the latest examination of oct nov 2012. So can I get any papers like Accounting, Economics, Maths and Business studies? (If they have done it coz I do not know their timetable ) atleast all the variants so that I should start preparing from now :)

Reaction score
For practice just try May/June 2012 for now ...
later you can try the Oct/Nov 2012 papers.. when they come out

Reactions: Z.S