• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where have you seen this?

N.M

Reaction score
AsSalamu Alaikum wr wb...

Found some beautiful words...

"She believed in me when no one else did;
She accepted Islam when people rejected me;
She helped me and comforted me when there was no one else to lend me a helping hand."

Very Easy.... Who said to whom...?

Rutzaba
badrobot14

Reaction score
one of the most most most beautiful surahs of the Quran <3 <3 <3 And know that among you is the Messenger of Allah . If he were to obey you in much of the matter, you would be in difficulty, but Allah has endeared to you the faith and has made it pleasing in your hearts and has made hateful to you disbelief, defiance and disobedience. Those are the [rightly] guided.

Reaction score
one of the most most most beautiful surahs of the Quran <3 <3 <3 And know that among you is the Messenger of Allah . If he were to obey you in much of the matter, you would be in difficulty, but Allah has endeared to you the faith and has made it pleasing in your hearts and has made hateful to you disbelief, defiance and disobedience. Those are the [rightly] guided.
Surah-al-Hujurut :) Ayah 7 :)
This is so awesome! MashAllah :)

Reaction score
"O you who have believed, do not raise your voices above the voice of the Prophet or be loud to him in speech like the loudness of some of you to others, lest your deeds become worthless while you perceive not."

Reaction score
AsSalamu Alaikum wr wb...

Found some beautiful words...

"She believed in me when no one else did;
She accepted Islam when people rejected me;
She helped me and comforted me when there was no one else to lend me a helping hand."

Very Easy.... Who said to whom...?

Rutzaba
badrobot14

hazrat muhammad(s.a.w) ------> hazrat khadija