• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where have you seen this?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ok this one too...

Say: “O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

oo yes! I knew it was surah AzZumar... but my hunch was it was aayah 53... n I checked it n I was right! :D

http://quran.com/39/53

Awesome aayah!

Ok where have you seen this??

View attachment 19315

badrobot14 and the regular ones on the art of grooming thread, r not suppose to tell...

now can I tell....!?

Reaction score
haram... the zam zam water ... 1st is the awesomely refreshing zam zam tap water where mostly I used to go my wudhu... ohhh its heaven
the second pic are the zam zam water coolers strewn almost everywhere in haram... after a tiring tawaf me and my friends used to rush to them, panting... Its one heck of a blessing Alhamdulillah!

Reaction score
sorry to those who were dying to answer :p I cudn't wait either...

and oh..it was in masjid-e-haram

and btw AsSalamoAlaikum Wr WB

(y)(y):X3: ... XPFMember beat me to it....
Reminds me of this Hadith (the end Imean)
Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "From my followers there will enter Paradise a crowd, seventy thousand in number whose faces will glitter as the moon does when it is full." On hearing that, 'Ukasha bin Mihsan Al-Asdi got up, lifting his covering sheet, and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah that He may make me one of them." The Prophet said, "O Allah, make him one of them." Another man from the Ansar got up and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah to make me one of them. "The Prophet said (to him), "'Ukasha has preceded you."
Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 76 :: Hadith 550

N.M

Reaction score
Ok this is easy...

"...The Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Wali in this world and in the Hereafter, cause me to die as a Muslim, and join me with the righteous."

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Ok this is easy...

"...The Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Wali in this world and in the Hereafter, cause me to die as a Muslim, and join me with the righteous."
Anta waliyee fiddunya wal aakhira, tawaffana musliman wa alhiqnee bissaliheen..

cant remember where it is...

assalamu alaikum wr wb

N.M

Reaction score
Anta waliyee fiddunya wal aakhira, tawaffana musliman wa alhiqnee bissaliheen..

cant remember where it is...

assalamu alaikum wr wb

Wa Alykumus Salam wr wb

yes,
Allahumma fatiras samawati wal Ardh Anta waliyee fiddunya wal aakhira, tawaffana musliman wa alhiqnee bissaliheen

Surah??

ok now you will be able to guess
the whole ayaah ----> My Lord, You have given me of sovereignty and taught me of the interpretation of dreams. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Wa Alykumus Salam wr wb

yes,
Allahumma fatiras samawati wal Ardh Anta waliyee fiddunya wal aakhira, tawaffana musliman wa alhiqnee bissaliheen

Surah??

ok now you will be able to guess
the whole ayaah ----> My Lord, You have given me of sovereignty and taught me of the interpretation of dreams. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous.
I thought, it's Surah Yusuf may be, so searched [myself] through it, and found it there...

Reactions: N.M

N.M

Reaction score
This is fun!
----------

Where have you seen this??
300px-Sultan_Ahmed_Mosque_Istanbul_Turkey_retouched.jpg

N.M

Reaction score
Guess this one too...

Who can be better in words than the one who calls towards Allah, and acts righteously and says, “I am one of those who submit themselves (to Allah)”?

same Surah

Good and evil are not equal. Repel (evil) with what is best, and you will see that the one you had mutual enmity with him will turn as if he were a close friend.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
(y)(y):X3: ... XPFMember beat me to it....
Reminds me of this Hadith (the end Imean)
Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "From my followers there will enter Paradise a crowd, seventy thousand in number whose faces will glitter as the moon does when it is full." On hearing that, 'Ukasha bin Mihsan Al-Asdi got up, lifting his covering sheet, and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah that He may make me one of them." The Prophet said, "O Allah, make him one of them." Another man from the Ansar got up and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah to make me one of them. "The Prophet said (to him), "'Ukasha has preceded you."
Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 76 :: Hadith 550

I love that hadith... well the other version of it that highlights that they will enter it without any accountability (it's in bukhari too I think).... esp coz I remember long ago... I saw a video of imam siraj wahaj he asked who wd u wanna b among the sahaba..? ppl said different names.. he said as for me.. I wd like to b ukasha.... he said most of u won't even know his name.... then he narrated this n said imagine no accounts/reckoning... really what a blessing... may Allah make us of them.. aameen...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Wa Alykumus Salam wr wb

yes,
Surah??
there won't b Allahumma there... unless u intended to make it as a dua....

Rabbi qad ataytanee mina almulkiwaAAallamtanee min ta/weeli al-ahadeethi fatira assamawatiwal-ardi anta waliyyee fee addunyawal-akhirati tawaffanee musliman waalhiqneebissaliheen

it's around aayah 100 of surah yusuf that much I remembered right away.. :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Guess this one too...

Who can be better in words than the one who calls towards Allah, and acts righteously and says, “I am one of those who submit themselves (to Allah)”?

same Surah

Good and evil are not equal. Repel (evil) with what is best, and you will see that the one you had mutual enmity with him will turn as if he were a close friend.

I remembered the wrds but not the surah... had to google.. said surah fussilat.. 41

sorry for cheating.. couldn't resist....

Reactions: N.M