• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where have you seen this?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb,

What about this one?

"What has caused you to enter Hell?"
They will say: "We were not of those who used to offer their Salat (prayers)

N.M

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb,

What about this one?

"What has caused you to enter Hell?"
They will say: "We were not of those who used to offer their Salat (prayers)

Wa Alaikumus Salam wr wb

Its "ma salakakum fee sakar. Qualo lam naku minal muSaleen."

Surah Muddathir 29th juz
ayat number is around 40s i guess...

AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb,

awesome, I'd say...this way we can 'actually' learn the exact places where the ayah comes..

Just came across this ayah, this is Ayah 185 of Surah Ale Imran. [3:185]

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۗ وَإِنَّمَا تُوَفَّوْنَ أُجُورَكُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۖ فَمَن زُحْزِحَ عَنِ النَّارِ وَأُدْخِلَ الْجَنَّةَ فَقَدْ فَازَ ۗ وَمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلَّا مَتَاعُ الْغُرُورِ

WS WR WB again

yeah exactly its a nice way of reminding oneself of the Quranic verses...
Plus i was thinking like the books that are in our syllabus we just know exactly where which chapter is in that thick book of hundreds of pages, so why not Quran??
is Quran the most unimportant in our lives.... :(

correct answer, its one of my favorite ayaahs...

Reaction score
I don't know how it works, you're suppose to share a quote from a movie or something? :p
Guess which movie is this from:
'Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere'.

Reaction score
How about this ... " Allah destroyed them... and the likes of it for the non believers.. that is because indeed Allah is the Maula of those who believe .... as for those who do not believe .... there is no Maula for them.":cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
How about this ... " Allah destroyed them... and the likes of it for the non believers.. that is because indeed Allah is the Maula of those who believe .... as for those who do not believe .... there is no Maula for them.":cry::cry::cry:
I remember the Arabic for this Ayah but I'm not sure about the location :oops: Surah Mu7ammed?

N.M

Reaction score
Ok this one too...

Say: “O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.