• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where have you seen this?

Reaction score
But i did kno it was about Ibrahim as .... i can take that much credit :)

Reaction score
Ok me not quoting an exact ayat.... but it strts like .... this isnt a wrd of a poet.... little do u perceive .. nor a word of any future teller... very little do u understand ... its the reveletion of the lord of all mankind :)

Reaction score
oops.. no ... its the next surah...surah haqqah.. how could i forget it...
th e prophet was once reciting this in Haram's precincts and Umar heard it...actually he was trying to avoid it but couldnt help it..
so first when he heard the beauty of the words he was like... Hes a poet... to himself...
And as if answering him the Prophet recited the first verse... Wama huwa biqawli shair...
and then Umar was like ...hes a fortune teller... Kaahin.. and asif in response the Prophet recited the latter verses...
And this left Umar baffled... and this was even one of the causes that actually moved his heart clser to Islam before his acceptance

Reaction score
oops.. no ... its the next surah...surah haqqah.. how could i forget it...
th e prophet was once reciting this in Haram's precincts and Umar heard it...actually he was trying to avoid it but couldnt help it..
so first when he heard the beauty of the words he was like... Hes a poet... to himself...
And as if answering him the Prophet recited the first verse... Wama huwa biqawli shair...
and then Umar was like ...hes a fortune teller... Kaahin.. and asif in response the Prophet recited the latter verses...
And this left Umar baffled... and this was even one of the causes that actually moved his heart clser to Islam before his acceptance

Indeed its Haqqah :)

Reaction score
And O prophet ... wen my servants come and ask u abt me... tell them im near them :) ... i listen to the prayers of those who pray to me

Thats easy

Reaction score
You say... Had there be any children of Allah i would have been the first to worship them but Allah is paak from wat ever they fabricate against him. :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
And O prophet ... wen my servants come and ask u abt me... tell them im near them :) ... i listen to the prayers of those who pray to me

Thats easy

surah baqarah 2:186.... I even remember the aayah no.. love that aayah...
and I think it's I 'respond' to call of caller whn he calls upon me...

N.M

Reaction score
surah baqarah 2:186.... I even remember the aayah no.. love that aayah...
and I think it's I 'respond' to call of caller whn he calls upon me...

Yeah 2:186 one of my favourite verses in the Quran, I remember the Arabic of this ayaah too :D n also the grammatical analysis(may Allah bless Brother Nauman for it)
Rutzaba yeah "I 'respond' to the call of the caller when he calls upon "
respond is a better translation for ujeebu , n ujeebu is used for immediate response in Arabic. What a beautiful ayaah this is! :)

Ok guess this,

"Every soul shall taste death. and it is on the Day of Judgement that you will be paid for your reward in full, and the one who is kept away from An Naar(Fire) and admitted into Paradise is indeed successful. The life of this world is nothing but an illusionary enjoyment."

Reaction score
that comes on a lqot of places
u sure? il be more specific, On the Day [some] faces will turn white and [some] faces will turn black. As for those whose faces turn black, [to them it will be said], "Did you disbelieve after your belief? Then taste the punishment for what you used to reject."

Reaction score
images
:D:D, where have u all seen this?

Reaction score
u sure? il be more specific, On the Day [some] faces will turn white and [some] faces will turn black. As for those whose faces turn black, [to them it will be said], "Did you disbelieve after your belief? Then taste the punishment for what you used to reject."

Surah Ali Imran 3:105-106....
somewhat... guessing the ayaat no as i recall kuntum khayra ummatin ..... as 3:110! Hope Im right as these verses are somewhat just before this...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
"Every soul shall taste death. and it is on the Day of Judgement that you will be paid for your reward in full, and the one who is kept away from An Naar(Fire) and admitted into Paradise is indeed successful. The life of this world is nothing but an illusionary enjoyment."

AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb,

awesome, I'd say...this way we can 'actually' learn the exact places where the ayah comes..

Just came across this ayah, this is Ayah 185 of Surah Ale Imran. [3:185]

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۗ وَإِنَّمَا تُوَفَّوْنَ أُجُورَكُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۖ فَمَن زُحْزِحَ عَنِ النَّارِ وَأُدْخِلَ الْجَنَّةَ فَقَدْ فَازَ ۗ وَمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلَّا مَتَاعُ الْغُرُورِ